What is the best smartphone for you?

byjames

• My best smartphone is Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. It's a really nice phone. Some of its features include the following:
    • 6.2” QHD Super AMOLED Display
    • Dual 12MP Rear Facing Camera
    • 8MP Front Facing Camera
    • Dual Aperture
    • Super Slow Motion Video Capture
    • AR Emoji
    • Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers
    • Water & Dust Resistant
    • Intelligent Scan
    • Bixby Live Translate
    • 4K Video Capture
    • 6 GB RAM Internal Memory, 64 GB ROM Storage
    • Expandable Memory up to 400 GB
    • Long Lasting 3500 mAh Battery
    • Fast Wireless Charging
    • Android™ 8.0
    • Bluetooth 5.0
    • Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Processor

hstinscdln

The Galaxy Note 9/S9 and the Huawei P20 Pro are my dream phones right now. I would enjoy everything on the Note 9/S9 and it is a plus if you are planning to use it for a very long time since it would eventually have custom ROMs and kernels for faster performance. Also, I am pretty sure that after Samsung decides to cut updates on it, developers would create a custom ROM for an unofficial update.

zor1448

I guess the best phone these days is Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. Well my friend said it's the best android in town as it's the top model. I know it's not all about the high-cost because not everyone can afford but the specs of the phone is the most important for me. Though Samsung is the leading in the country, I still prefer OPPO phones as I have tried using this brand for many years. I like the features specially the builtin battery and clear camera.

etopia

i would suggets to use the China branded one such as Huawei, Xiaomi, Redmi or OPPO, especially OPPO, theyare particulely strong in camera performance. And Huawei is particularly stroing at A.I. from providing their own A.I. customized service and smartphone upgrade such as what Apple are doing to the iphone users.

Dracindo

Anything that comes from a physical store, is cheap (max. $300), and better than my current smartphone. And since I only buy smartphones when they already existed for a few years, my next phone is always better and at the same price.

I'm more of a PC guy, so I invest more money in there. To me, a smartphone is like a portable gaming device, for when I can't play on my amazing pc.

Valerie Green

The main problem with buying a phone is whether to wait for a better version or just get the latest version. These days every smartphone has a similar kind of design. One has to turn the mobile backside up to check which company it belongs to.

Valerie Green

I believe if you see best android phones you can easily say One Plus 6T, Samsung Note 9+, Mi Note 6 Plus, and Huawei Mate 20 pro gives each other a tough fight. One can have any of these.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies