Ever heard a wallpaper Television?

kaisantos2229

I was browsing along youtube when I stumbled upon a video that shows a unboxing of a wallpaper television. At first I was skeptical about this and made a research about it, then it turns out to be true. Those anyone of you owned a televisio like this? And if so, what are your comments about the LG Oled wallpaper television?

ElGuapo96

Well, first thought that came to my mind is: "is this real life?". Sometimes i have to pinch myself just to see if i'm dreaming or am i awake. I cannot believe how fast technology is advancing, we are literally living in the future that we always wanted.

I am a bit skeptical about the durability of that TV. I feel like if you would to just touch it a little bit harder, it would snap in half. The image quality is insane though.

What is the price? Can't imagine it being under a few thousand $.

Reactions: starmz123

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
I am also a bit skeptical about the durability of this TV but I think it's durable enough to withstand any abuse that the TV might get.

Indeed, how incredible and fast the development of technology now a days. Back then Television was bulky and heavy but now it's almost as thin as you mobile phones. I will not be surprise if ten years from now television is as thin as a piece of paper.

Here is a article link for the information about the TV including the price.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-and-lcd-tv-line-up-with-prices/#1665c7ce79af

Here is a video about how flexible the Oled tv is:

Fishbate

Fishbate
This is what the future is! This is as flexible as it gets. The times of the news paper will be at the edge when this technology is out in the market. But i think this technology will bring new heights to media and entertainment.

I just could imagine purchasing a news article via online payment and viewing the article automatically with this. Thrash free , convenient, reusable and flexible.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
That thing is absolutely insane, what the actual hell? I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief right now. This would be a great thing to be implemented into phones. Little, bendy, "foldy" smartphones that are basically indestructibe.

Oh, well, i was so excited about that until i saw that price. $15,000 is ridiculous for a TV. But hey, i guess they are not made for your usual, average man.

Reactions: kaisantos2229

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Yeah, i have to agree. Over the time the price is going to reduce, probably drastically. The same way it does for almost any technology devices in this day and age. And like you said, when other companies start making similar or even better products, this is going to become your normal, average TV in basically every home, everywhere.

Can't wait for that to happen because i kind of don't have $15,000 in cash with me at this very time :D

Fishbate

This TV is absolutely stunning and a great innovation. The way the design is created is remarkable. All the electrical components of the TV is separated and included in the speaker system. Leaving the screen solely makes the TV screen so compact and lightweight. Although it is a working product, we still have to know the quality and other features of the TV. Overall i think its a great find;).

iris2992

Wow! I want one of those! That's amazing, seriously! But the price ($8000) is also amazing LOL. I guess if I will buy, I'll wait till it gets cheaper.

People are really, really smart that they can come up with these kinds of ideas and make it into reality. Now I'm excited for the future! :D

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
  • Awaiting approval