Your most shameful wallpapers?

ElGuapo96

As the tittle itself says, what are some of the wallpapers that you are absolutely ashamed that you had them? For example an image that you wouldn't even dare to show anyone? Let's break the monotony a little bit and get to know each other a little bit better :D Worst wallpaper i have ever had was some picture of an anime character and some cheesy text underneath it that i don't even remember. It was so bad that i intentionally forgot it :D I would love to hear about your experiences and if possible, share that image with us so we can have some fun. I will be kind to you i promise! :D

Dracindo

Honestly, I can't remember a wallpaper that I was ever ashamed of, both on PC or smartphone. I don't even think I ever changed the wallpaper for my smartphone, except once a wallpaper of Anivia from League of Legends, but I immediately got rid of it because the quality was really bad.

The worst wallpaper I ever had though, was of a drawing I made myself, but it was an accident, I meant to take an image that was above it. But it didn't look as bad as I tought, so I kept it for a few days, but then I swapped it for the one I meant to take.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads