Stylish smartwatches?

ElGuapo96

As the tittle itself says, which smartwatches are the most stylish? What i exactly mean by that is which ones are the best looking and best fitting with classy clothes. For example if i am going out somewhere, having a meeting at expensive restaurant or just wanting to look fancy and classy, which smartwatch should i wear to really contribute to my overall looks and image? I know there's a lot of them that have a certain futuristic look, but i would prefer a smartwatch that has that distinct old school, expensive look.
Thanks a lot in advance, love you all, can't wait to see your recommendations :)

JayRob2212

While the Apple Watch is my favorite smartwatch by far, I will say it does lack the high end fashion a normal watch would bring. My recommendation would be to check out the Fossil smart watches. They have a few different models to fit your style and they run android wear.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
That's something new, never really heard of them. How's their quality? Are they even worth buying? I am asking since they are so unknown i don't really have any experience with them. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer, appreciate it a lot.

JayRob2212

JayRob2212
They are actually really good quality. Fossil specializes in leather goods and watches. So they use what they know about making a good watch to make these smartwatches. They are made of stainless steel and come in variety of colors too. I would say they are equal to the newer Moto 360 watch software wise.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.