Discord but for professionals

Dracindo

A few years ago I was a software developer for a small company, and one of y coworkers introduced me to an app much like Discord. He said that it was exactly Discord, but more secured and better used amongst people in a professional environment.

Now I'm in a small group and we recently had an exam, at which I really wished we could all communicate somehow without having to open our mailbox all the time, and without using Discord, as I want my real life friends to see my real name, but not all my online friends, who know me by this name.

Does anyone know which app I'm talking about? I forgot the name, and I'd really like to have this system for our small group.

Dracindo

I just found it myself, it's called Slack. I should've remembered it by the ironic name: An app for people at work and it's called Slack. *badum tsss*
Here's a link for anyone who just stumbled upon this topic or were looking for it as well:
https://slack.com/

Don't ask me the fine details though. A collegue set everything up, I just used it back then. I just assume it works just like Discord.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.