What do you prefer for a wallpaper? A real people or an anime character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foneposter

If given a choice between the two I would go for anime characters. I love playing Final Fantasy games, so a picture of Cloud or Fran would make a great wall paper for my phone.

Currently, I use landscape pictures for my wallpaper. I love seeing pictures of snow covered forests or mountains. Strange as it seems, those pictures give me a sense of being cool especially since I live in a tropical country.

Bords64

None of the two. I'm not exactly a fan of anime, I don't find it appealing. I'm not inclined also having a real person as wallpaper. Instead I go for something else like a beautiful scenery of nature, a tourist spot, a picture of a nice car perhaps or maybe a nice object. I also make it a point to change my wallpaper from time so that it wouldn't be boring. See below a sample wallpaper that I've used.

15492533_10154336021453471_2093769598211520704_n.jpg

ElGuapo96

I don't like either of the choices you listed. For me, a wallpaper is usually a high resolution image of a pretty sight from nature. Or if i'm in the mood i would put an image of my favorite bands, which is the most likely choice for me. So far i have been using this one, as it fits perfectly with my black, smooth edges phone. Also it's an amazing band :D

soundga.jpg

seo_king

Using a real person as a wallpaper would be just weird in my opinion. But that's just me. I've always been a fan of Spiderman and Naruto wallpapers because the colour schemes are always so beautiful and, like I said before, I'm a fanboy. More than using pictures of the actual characters, I would use themes with solid colours and graphics that are reminiscent of the characters.

Joey Mercado

I do prefer anime as my personal wallpaper both in my pc and phone. There are too many cute anime characters out there. An anime wallpaper is more appealing than a real person or it is just my anime-alter-ego talking.

Regarding your question if my desire wallpaper will it be anime or real people . I will choose the real people photos why, because that picture has a great impact and meaning to you . I am not saying that using anime wallpaper doesn't have meaning , but this is just for my own opinion because the picture of real people tells us the real emotion, real feelings, the real happiness and when you look at it, you feel always the vibrant in the place, negative vibes had been carried away.

But for my own personal wallpaper I didn't put a real photo or anime I put somethings inspirational quote.

Kindly look at it. It tells "SEE the BEST in YOU". Always remember that we are all made specially ad there are always something that we are best of. Cause sometimes we tend to compare our selves to others and look for what we don't have and feels like world is not fair, Creator is not fair but this wallpaper of mine always reminds me that no matter what happen do I take it negatively or positively. I always believe that there is always positive and BEST on it.

Hope it inspired you too.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-09-20-44-18-058_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-09-20-44-18-058_com.miui.home.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 14

Juan Sapanataym

I don't think that's your anime-alter-ego. I would agree that having the anime Naruto as your wallpaper is better than having a picture of cosplayers. What I mean is, who can copy Naruto better than the anime itself?
I have here a picture of a cosplayer who just copied Naruto. I just google it and I think, among all pictures, this one is the best.

But as you can also notice, it is still lacking that ninja aura that Naruto anime has. I believe no matter how good cosplayers may be, they will always be a second placer because the top rank has already been taken by the originals. So for the question of which is better? Anime or real people? Anime is still takes the top place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads