Did you play Clash of Clans IOS or Android?

If you play Clash of Clans did you enjoy it?

• kaisantos2229

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jclariosa19971

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michjoy

Hello guys did you play Clash of Clans? did you enjoy playing Clash of Clans? Clash of Clans is one of the great online mobile games since 2012 until now?
you can be played on ios or android phones or tablets, if you download this game on play store it consumes about 100mb plus on your ram. clash of clans is a strategy game that you need to improve your towers, troops, and heroes to defend and to win the battle. If you have a clan you can invite people to join you
and help you to improve your group and battle with other groups or you can join other clans to help them.

Me as a player of this I started it on 2014 and I have no idea to how to play it.I always play the game so I understand the game. Its fun but its hard because if you want to be a high level in this game you need a year to be stong.because on beginning you upgrade towers and days is a time that you can finish the construction of the tower depends on the level of the tower that you upgrade if lower it takes 1 to 2 days if higher it takes a week to finish it.
to construct the tower you need to earn golds and elixir by attacking another village on your troops .if you get the exact amount of the tower to construct you can construct that. If you want to get fast the construct you need to buy "GEMS" but you need real money to avail if you have a budget why not.

Heroes called Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and Grand Warden this three are the most powerful in the game but you need to upgrade them to get stronger. if you get them it starts to level 1 and to avail them you need dark elixir, the max level of Barbarian King and Archer Queen Is 50 and the Grand Warden is 20.
Now im 4 years playing my CLash of Clans im not playing always I play it when im bored or not busy its burn hours because you are a focus to be stronger and to win the battles.

Guys can you share your comments?

Attachments

• rak.png
    rak.png
    608.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

Vinsanity

Wow Clash of Clans, I was really into this game before. I spent almost half a day playing this game. I even stayed up late at night just to fill up my Elixir and Gold Storage. As far as I can remember, they have done various updates which I really don't like, such as you won't get much loot when you destroyed a Town Hall. You won't get loot when you use lightning directly to your opponent's storage and the game already made me bored because, it'd get me years just to get the walls maxed. You can only feel hyped in this game from TH1 up to TH8.
Overall it was still a good game, perhaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxwell

Michjoy

Michjoy
Yes, it's a good game. but in the middle of the league that was called crystal league, there are so many dead bases that you can loot many elixirs, gold, and, dark elixir. for looting troops, I go for 20 Giants, 8 Wall Breakers, 31 Barbarians, and 93 Archers max. plus Archer Queen level 46 Barbarian King level 46 and, max Grand Warden.

MomoStarr16

Hey! Im playing Clash On Clan too until now. My account has a Town Hall 9 and I'm still enjoying it. Many times I feel so bored doing exactly the same routine in the game but I always comeback whenever I miss my account. I do like doing the hard thing on Coc like getting Master while TH8. Right now im on my road to Titan even though I am only at th9. It never comes to my mind to upgrade to 10 even if my base is at max. I enjoy playing it on my present town hall. No inferno. Hehehe. Why don't you join our clan for a guest war member. We will be happy if you will :). Settlemems is its name. :D

Michjoy

Michjoy
Im happy for you because you have fun to play your TH 9. For now, im try upgrading my army camp my last login is 42days haha. the road to Titan is hard for th9 for me. sorry for your offer because im clan leader on my clan but I try to visit your clan.

axivwater14

I do enjoy COC but nowadays I'm into mmo/mmorpg's.
Gathering resources is quite tasking, I daresay though I love battling/laying seige against others. I've even set my alarm to wake me up before the designated guild war time, staying up too late or waking up at dawn even during school days.:giggle:

arcsmart18

Hello guys did you play Clash of Clans? did you enjoy playing Clash of Clans? Clash of Clans is one of the great online mobile games since 2012 until now?
you can be played on ios or android phones or tablets, if you download this game on play store it consumes about 100mb plus on your ram. clash of clans is a strategy game that you need to improve your towers, troops, and heroes to defend and to win the battle. If you have a clan you can invite people to join you
and help you to improve your group and battle with other groups or you can join other clans to help them.

Me as a player of this I started it on 2014 and I have no idea to how to play it.I always play the game so I understand the game. Its fun but its hard because if you want to be a high level in this game you need a year to be stong.because on beginning you upgrade towers and days is a time that you can finish the construction of the tower depends on the level of the tower that you upgrade if lower it takes 1 to 2 days if higher it takes a week to finish it.
to construct the tower you need to earn golds and elixir by attacking another village on your troops .if you get the exact amount of the tower to construct you can construct that. If you want to get fast the construct you need to buy "GEMS" but you need real money to avail if you have a budget why not.

Heroes called Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and Grand Warden this three are the most powerful in the game but you need to upgrade them to get stronger. if you get them it starts to level 1 and to avail them you need dark elixir, the max level of Barbarian King and Archer Queen Is 50 and the Grand Warden is 20.
Now im 4 years playing my CLash of Clans im not playing always I play it when im bored or not busy its burn hours because you are a focus to be stronger and to win the battles.

Guys can you share your comments?

Four years you've been playing this game? You must be an expert of this game now. I have tried installing this Clash of Clans. I installed it on my phone and tried to play but it's too complicated for me considering that I have to learn and study the "hows" of this game. My 8-year-old son knows more than I do, lol. He plays until I can't even use my phone anymore. So I decided to uninstall it, lol. Well, I guess it's not really for me this time due to the hectic schedule I have. Well, at least you provided an idea about this game and I would like to try it again.

Michjoy

Michjoy
Im understand the game but not to expert. im almost max but it always update and another building or tower to construct again. if you play this game it's really hard if you addicting this game I think my estimated year to max your base is a 2year plus.

smarttips

I checked this game on Youtube and seem it is not my game

Because my favourite games are action games and I used to play on both PC and smartphones but would prefer playing on PC because it has larger screen size.

xTinx

Wow. It's been a few months since I last played this game. I used to be so addicted to this game - even reaching as far as TH9 (just a few more and I'd have started upgrading my TH to 10). All my troops are maxed for TH9 level too. But as they say, life happens when you're too busy (playing), so I'm currently on hiatus. I plan to get back into the game and learn new strategies using new troops - still couldn't get the hang of the baby dragon and the bowlers. There are so many new updates now and I may need to catch up.

coolprogramer36

Honestly, Clash Of Clans is one of the best strategy games that I ever played. But 2 years ago I stop playing because I found myself so addicted to this game! I realized how much money and time that I wasted by playing this game.

Michjoy

Michjoy
Don't waste the money you will not feel the game, it's so addicting. past year when I playing it im always wake and look my base and troops for farming and it's not good for my health. I have many accounts that im only the one that controls when ion war on other clans.

Michjoy

Yes, that true many updates. for me, if you want to get fast your farm on a clash of clan just go to crystal league many dead bases are there. base on my experience if you farm there 2days you can max dark elixir and 1 day for gold and elixir storage. troops are archer, barbarian, and some wall breaker. no need to use spell just make 50 percent of attack and get the gold, elixir, and dark elixir collector just all you need. tried and tested see my post picture that's my base.

Uyj143

Yes I played clash of clans for many years but it's kinda boring to many updates, I played mobile legends now rather than clash of clans, coc is kinda tired for me to play now I prefer to play mobile legends now.

kathacompany

Yep, ive played it back in 2014 i guess, it was really fun and all and i find the graphics cool too, it was something for me and my boyfriend to do together but there came a time wherein after we installed the updates in our phone, the game wouldn't play and it keeps on printing on the screen 'Cannot connect to server' even though we had a perfectly good internet connection in the house. In my boyfriends case, he tried uninstalling it and installing it again and the same thing happened even thoughtl they had a perfectly good internet connection in their house too. After that, we tried emailing them and they said that they'd fix the problem but we got tired of waiting and never heard from them again, but that was way back 2013 i hope and i heard that its all good now so kudos to them! I think sinvece you built it up so much im gonna play it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views