Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features

Chris Crocker

The latest version of Android 9.0, called Android Pie, has been officially launched with a number of new features to make Android phones run faster and more stable, changing the look and features. more beneficial to the user.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 1.jpg

Let's take a look at the top 5 features of this operating system.

1. Navigational gestures
Drag the home button to switch back and forth between applications, swiping up to open App Drawer are two of the many similar gestures that swipe on the iPhone X to make the app move faster, touching on the machine. much more convenient.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 2.jpg

2. Application time
A new feature called "dashboard" includes an extremely comprehensive visualization of the applications you use during the day, week, and time spent using different applications. Thanks to that, you can allocate more time, know what applications you use the most and reduce the time for unnecessary applications.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 3.jpg

3. Bluetooth connectivity with 5 different devices
On its predecessor, the Android Oreo can only connect to two devices using Bluetooth at the same time, the Android P version can connect up to five devices in parallel, Connect multiple speakers, headphones, wireless mice or many peripherals using Bluetooth more easily.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 4.jpg

4. Better battery
With the new feature called "Adaptive Battery", the battery on Android P will be saved much more because the machine has the ability to distribute the battery for the application you are actually using. With the application running underground, the machine will limit these tasks to save more battery.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 5.jpg

5. Rotate the screen
Now, when you watch the video, it shows a button to rotate the screen, so you can quickly rotate the screen to landscape mode for better video, instead of having to press the shutter button. Or unlock the screen rotation as before. Extremely convenient.

Top 5 Best Google Android 9 Pie Features 6.jpg

This post is just showing 5 features on the Android 9, if you have better features, please share your comments below.

socialagency

I am using Android version 6 and never think I will use version 9, I know it will be better to use latest version but I also know that depends on my phone specs. If my phone capacity is not good, it can handle this OS.

Aly

Wow, just amazing. I love the application time feature as I am one who spends a lot of time on so many apps. I would like to know how much time I spend on each app. The rotate the screen is also a nice touch and the better battery is a plus. I will check this for its other features.

tbymrtn

In my opinion number 3 is the most groundbreaking. Being able to type on an external keyboard while listening to music or podcast on headphones would be a great experience for me.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies