Best iOS games?

HelenR

Can you tell me a few great games that I can play on iOS? Especially it can be played as well on iPhone 8 Plus. Pleas share images and video gameplay, its easier fo rme to check your suggestions here.

pingpongabyss

My latest silly phone game obsession has been Instalife, which I have played a ridiculous number of times. It's a very simple, mostly text-based game where you begin as a random character in a random country and as you age you choose the path you go down--do you start studying young, or spend your time painting? Do you get married, or live the club life? It's basically a very watered-down SIMS. Here's a video of someone playing the game:

And a few images:

maxresdefault.jpg

By the way, even if you do go the CEO route--if you want to have tons of extra money, start painting as soon as possible and sell that art! Art is worth way more in the Instalife world than in real life.

pillow02

I recommend Mobile Legend. Yes, I know it would be probably take a lot of your time, money and effort since it is a Multiplayer online battle game, but the excitement you get out of it is definitely worth it. The 2 opposing teams are composed of 5 members each, who controls their owned- selected avatars, also known as HERO. The main goal of the game is to destroy the main base. I hope you'll try.

Attachments

• 27591853_1616774308403500_1045446625_n.jpg
    27591853_1616774308403500_1045446625_n.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 27650162_1616774331736831_667333535_o.jpg
    27650162_1616774331736831_667333535_o.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 34

Marian Junior

Hi, I just found a game called Infinite Golf and is the kind of game that makes you play and make a score as high! Besides it is also the Dream League if you like football, a new game appeared that has stirred a lot of opinions and views is Rules of Survival a competitive game that simulates your survival skills, is online and requires almost 1 GB.
8 Ball Pool is a game that is still very appreciated although it is older. I suggest you try them if you haven't already! Have a good day!

kaisantos2229

Can you tell me a few great games that I can play on iOS? Especially it can be played as well on iPhone 8 Plus. Pleas share images and video gameplay, its easier fo rme to check your suggestions here.

Would you like to play online games or offline games, or perhaps both? Well if you want a game that can be played both online and offline then I suggest you should try playing SimCity Buildit.
It's a simulation game, your task is basically to build a city then you try to solve the problems within your city. It's a fun and challenging, specially when you want to feel what the life of a mayor.

MihaitaFk

I love this Strategy game that will make you and yourself wasting your time. In this game, you collect collectible cards with which you defend your tower and fight against the enemy to win. It's really fun, and the more you win, the more trophies you will have and you can unlock more cards. You can play with your friends , and you can have your own team to invite them. Downlad it now to play and enjoy the game !
clash royal.jpg

Download it here : ClashRoyale

Reactions: BillEssley

BillEssley

BillEssley
I like the first image of this game on your post and it is reason why I would check and try it. Can you share its gameplay?

MihaitaFk

MihaitaFk
Yes , check this out the video here , on YouTube
It explain a lot about the game so you can better understand him

Dracindo

Dracindo
I honestly don't see the fun in these games. It's fun when you start, but then you need to wait days, weeks or months before upgrades are ready.

And you also have to wait until you have enough resources, which also constantly get robbed or used for your army to prevent you from getting robbed.

hetzky

I have been absolutely HOOKED on Badland 2 for the last few weeks. The gameplay is so stupidly simple but the way the game is built is amazing. It's a little like Flappy Bird in that you tap to guide a creature through a maze, but there's all sorts of obstacles, sometimes including the scenery itself, that try to stop you. You can clone yourself multiple times each level, and as long as one of your clones makes it to the end goal, you have completed the level. It sounds simple but it is so engrossing, and at times fiendishly difficult. Oh, and it looks stunning! The level design, character design and animation are flawless, check it out:

3_badland_2.jpg

Also, I'm pretty sure right now they have an 80% off sale, so if you're fast you can get involved for way cheaper than usual! Check it out, you won't regret it!

lukinius45

I'd say, one of the simpler games that is great is Infinite Golf. It's such a simple game yet so addictive. I play it almost all the time if I have the time to game a bit. I'd say you should try it really.

And one of the more complex games that I enjoy the most and is one of the best in my honest opinion, is Need For Speed No Limits. It does have it's flaws, like huge and expensive microtransactions that are constantly thrown at your face, but you can still build fast cars and collect cars without using real money. It's really fun and addictive, though it does get a bit tiring after some time.

Reactions: Nemanja

Nemanja

Nemanja
I am a fan of Need For Speed games on both PC and smartphones but not ever play this. I am just curious how this game will be played on smartphones and it is attractive like Need for speed carbon on PC? :)

IrinaR

If you like racing games i would recommend you CSR Racing 2. It's an online game, you play it with people from all around the world. It's based on a story of a street gang who stolen a car from "you" and you need to find them and make them to give you the car back but for finding where they are you need to talk to many people who will give you informations in exchange of a race. If you win you will receive them. This is how it looks:

Nemanja

Nemanja
I have not ever played this game before. is it a heavy game and requiring high configuration for a smartphone to play it?

Just curious :)

IrinaR

IrinaR
The game size is around 900 MB but because of the regular savings can grow to 2 GB. Now depends how much you play it and of course i would recommend you to delete from time to time this savings because it will take a lot of space on your phone and i'm sure you don't want that. Otherwise it's a pretty nice game. Personally i like it very much.

Fishbate

Fishbate
Wow great graphics and sound quality:eek:. This game is interesting to play, although it may have high hardware requirements like @Nemanja said. Does this come's in Android or IOS only?

Also, i think this is also one of the games that has money involved in it. But given the quality of the game. I think people will get into it.

Maxwell

Maxwell
@IrinaR I have never met a girl playing racing games, it is pretty interesting :D
Are you a good game player and usually win other competitors i n this racing game?

IrinaR

IrinaR
Well i can't say about myself i'm a good player.. i'm a modest person but i win a lot of races yes :D . In 2003 i used to play fifa 2002 and nfs hot pursuit 2 so i like to play games that usually boys play for a long time ago.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Wait a second, those graphics are absolutely insane. I would take a guess and say that you need to have a VERY strong phone when it comes to performance. Cannot imagine a normal, mid tier phone running such a beastly game. Seems extremely fun though, would really love to try it out, got to wait until i get better phone, though. What a shame.

timothypangilinan

I like playing Madden NFL Mobile sport game on my iphone since I really love sport game. It is associated with realistic American football action and strategic play using a digital trading card. It presents smooth graphics, given the strategic and tactical gameplay. It also features League and Season modes.

Nemanja

The game size is around 900 MB but because of the regular savings can grow to 2 GB. Now depends how much you play it and of course i would recommend you to delete from time to time this savings because it will take a lot of space on your phone and i'm sure you don't want that. Otherwise it's a pretty nice game. Personally i like it very much.
2 GB of game size is pretty big but I think my smartphone can accomoate that because it has a lot of space, currently it is having 64GB of internal memory and I can use a MicroSD Card to store the game on it intead of using internal memory then that will be fine.
Otherwise it's a pretty nice game. Personally i like it very much.
Just out of curiosity, have you finished this game? :)

Reactions: IrinaR

IrinaR

IrinaR
Nah. It has a lot of races and a lot of points to achieve and i didn't have time to play it so much like before. Plus upgrades on car where you need to wait like 12 h or 1 day so ...it takes time :D

ElGuapo96

Have you ever heard about the game called "Hearthstone"? It's a Blizzard card game based on the well known franchise "Warcraft". It is incredibly fun, great graphics, animations, it's an online game so you will need to have an access to the internet. But it is a lot of fun and it can get quite addicting, especially because there is a ranking system, so it's actually a really competitive game.

zenhashy

It depends actually of what type of game you prefer. Some prefers multi-player games or simulation game. Personally, I like a game that requires the use of your logical thinking.

The first game I will recommend is called “Lolo”. It is a number puzzle game. It is easy to play. Just click the same colored cells (at least three cells) on the grid to gather some colored block. Every time you click the number also increases. The maximum number is 50. Reach three 50 and try to put them besides each other, then tap, will clear a 3x3 area. It looks easy but try not to be stack, like when there are no longer numbers.

It is available in android and IOs devices.

lolo.jpg

Here’s a youtube gameplay of the game:

The second game is called “1010” games. Some of my friends are addicted to it. The goal is similar to testris – Combine puzzle blocks in order to build and destroy full lines horizontally. The only difference is that in tetris the blocks are falling from the top while in 1010 you are the one to arrange the block.

101401.jpg

The third game is called “Scale”. The objective of the game is to cut and shrink the board by placing the slicers. In placing the slicer you need to watch out for the ball. The ball should not touch the slicer, otherwise, you’re out.

scale.jpg

I hope you try one of them.

tiong8d

I suggest you play Summoners War.

https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/summoners-war/id852912420?mt=8

This game is awesome for me because of it's balance gameplay. With it's story in the early game, it guides you on how to become a summoner while playing with other summoners around the globe! Lots of different monsters enhanced with runes. PVP with other players or friends LIVE! I just love this game.

Larryl332

I was thinking something much more complex but I might have to try this Instalife game and it sounds pretty interesting. I am not really sure what to expect that makes me all the more curious now.

DenisMNE

I enjoy playing poker.I prefer WSOP version more than a facebook one, since facebook one is full of bots.

If you like strategy, iOS is a good platform to not have problems with the crashing, like it might occur with an android, so take your time and investigate apple store for it.

I did not play many games but I would recommend you strategies like Clash of Clans.

Dracindo

My latest silly phone game obsession has been Instalife, which I have played a ridiculous number of times. It's a very simple, mostly text-based game where you begin as a random character in a random country and as you age you choose the path you go down--do you start studying young, or spend your time painting? Do you get married, or live the club life? It's basically a very watered-down SIMS. Here's a video of someone playing the game:
And a few images:
maxresdefault.jpg

By the way, even if you do go the CEO route--if you want to have tons of extra money, start painting as soon as possible and sell that art! Art is worth way more in the Instalife world than in real life.
It looks like a pretty fun game to play on the side. I sure am curious how to find out how detailed this game is. I have played a couple of these text based sim games, but they're usually very simple.

Thanks for the advice, but I thought the whole part of a sim game is to make your own decisions? For a Sims game, I can understand that you want to be rich to have the house of your dreams and all, and when you die, you control others sims. But this game clearly has a start and end point, so I don't really see the use into looking for guides on these kind of games. It actually tempts me to not do it, because it would feel like cheating :rolleyes:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views