Review Apple airpods?

rizzywrites

Hi, guys!!

What are your reviews about these apple airpods? Is it way better than what we are used to?

https://www.apple.com/airpods/

Here is its image

download.jpg

Uyj143

DO APPLE'S AIRPODS sound great? Not really. But they're about way more than playing music.
Let's just get all the fun comparisons out of the way up top. Wearing AirPods is like wearing a toothbrush in your ear. No, it's like your earbuds are melting down the side of your face. They look like tiny hair dryers! Tiny candy canes! Tiny bean sprouts! Tiny golf clubs!
In truth, AirPods look like... Bluetooth headsets. In fact, they look like this

Apple made for the original iPhone back in 2007. If you follow Apple's design philosophy of making things thinner, simpler, rounder, and whiter over time, you could easily get from that to these in nine years.

Attachments

• the Bluetooth headset.png
    the Bluetooth headset.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

kaisantos2229

Nope, I'm not a fan of it. Why? First, it's not cheap for a piece of earphones and it's very hard to buy one ( if you manage to buy one, you will have to wait for 6 weeks before it arrives in you doorstep ). Second, it's more prone to losing and if you get to lose a pair then you will have to buy one and wait for 6 weeks again. And lastly, I hate the fact that you have to charge it, every time the battery goes low. I mean, what's the point of it being convenient if you cannot use it normally like the way an earphone is supposed to be used?

Reactions: rizzywrites

Dracindo

Dracindo
I agree with this mainly on the price. The price is way too much for what you get. The Apple brand alone makes it very pricey. And indeed, the problem with earpods like this, is if one happens to fall out of your ear, you could easily lose it or someone could step on it if you're walking in a busy city.

arcsmart18

Hi, guys!!

What are your reviews about these apple airpods? Is it way better than what we are used to?

https://www.apple.com/airpods/

Here is its image

View attachment 191
I checked on the link you provided and it looks great. I like it, especially about its noise reduction. Nice design. Easy to carry, and looks like comfortable to the ears. "Wireless", "effortless", "magical"; I think it speaks for itself.

HmmmY1

Yes apple airpods is better than other brand of earpods because apple airpods has a unique Techincal Specifications.Apple airpods has auto turn whenever you pull your airpods out of the charging case.Apple airpods instanly turning on and connect to your smartwatch or smartphones Audio automatically play as soon as you put then in your ear and pause automatically when you take it out of your ear.Apple earpods has driven by a custom chips called Apple W1, Airpods use optical sensor and motion accelerometer to detect when they are in your ear or not.W1 chip manages battery life leading to 5 hours of listening a song or whatever you want to listen in one charge.And Wait there's more the charging case that holds multiple additional charge for more than 24 hours of life of listening in your Apple airpods your just you need to charge it in easy as 15mins in the case gives your 3hours of listening time.and It is a wireless so you can put it and put out and there is no wire that stwisted in your bag or neck.It is bluetooth cannect and disconnect for easy ways.That's way I love apple.

apple.jpg

ElGuapo96

They seem like they are high quality and very comfortable but i don't know about that whole wireless thing. I feel like Apple overdid it with that feature.
They seem a bit unstable and fragile, i feel like they could just pop out of your ears due to a slightest head movement. If they had something that wraps around the ear, they would be perfect.
But in this edition they just look really weird, sorry but i will have to skip on them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views