Which OS is better, Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat?

Maxwell

If you have a strong smartphone then which OS will you choose? Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat?

Michjoy

For me is Android Nougat. because it's a new and advanced and more additional improve than android Marshmallow. and gets additional speed for the phone or tablet that you use.

thepixelboy

Hi, I have already Tried both of these Operating systems, they were both Good when it comes to features especially the nougat one, nougat has this secret thing when you press the setting/gear icon for about three seconds it will activate an option similar to God mode on computers, I will base my answer on how i handle my computers, When the hardware is already strong you can choose to use the updated operating system but for me I prefer to use the outdated one because it consumes just a small amount of your hardware's performance/Power, it doesn't have to many system requirements, you can Still Squeeze the true potential of your Computer's Hardware. :D

Uyj143

I use nougat I prefer nougat, for me it so smooth and no lag or no bug, yeah for me its nougat the best for gaming.

Kakashi2020

7.0 Nougat is the best. I like about it is you can easily adjust your notification settings whenever unimportant notification alerts suddenly appears just slide right the notification and choices will appear.

The best and most useful feature of Nougat for me is the Split Screen feature in which you could open 2 apps in the same time. I can now open Facebook and YouTube at the same time.

jusumortal

Definitely Nougat. It's faster and there lots of quick access features. The API, of course, gets higher, so more and better functionality. Its battery life has been improved. It lasts longer than Marshmallow. You can multitask because it has a split-screen feature. In Marshmallow, when you want to clear all your recent apps you have to swipe each tab one by one, while in Nougat there is a clear all option.

Here is a quick summary of the update:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

If you want to dig deeper, here is a review comparison of Marshmallow and Nougat:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.