What is your current smartphone?

Bords64

Mine is an ASUS_Z00VD. I chose this smartphone first and foremost because of the brand which quite has a name in the market also especially in terms of quality. I also considered its price which was quite affordable at P4,000 during purchase. The phone has a lot of convenience in terms of functionality, features, good camera, etc. I've been using it for almost 2 years already and so far it's been operating well, doesn't load that much and when it does, only on occasional basis.

Asus_Z00VD.jpg

alvinalmonte100

I have this Myphone My 91 smartphone. This phone is a local brand here in the Philippines. It has a 13mp revolving camera. So far, I don't have issue of this phone except capturing night photos. Fast data and it's camera are satisfactory. It has Digital TV also.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 15

Miss Tery

Hi! I'm using an Oppo f1f smartphone. I have this so called brand Oppo smartphone which is not that costly but its specs are all very good and satisfying. My phone has a 3gb RAM and a 16gb internal memory enough to store different files needed for my academic purposes. It is also not prone to lagging which is very perfect for opening numerous apps all at the same time and playing games such as mobile legends since it has a snapdragon android features. I'm very much proud to share with you all of how well my phone is functioning :)

ElGuapo96

I am currently using old and dusty Nokia Lumia 735 :D
It's a pretty old phone but when i bought it, it was brand new. Cannot really complain about it though, it has served me amazingly well. Never lagged, never had any issues besides the infamous lack of applications for the Windows platform.

Here is a picture for a reference.

lumia.jpg

ShaneW

ShaneW
Honestly I was going to buy this smartphone in the past but I changed my mind when checking Samsung and iPhone smartphones, they are more better with better designs and features thus I take one, not Nokia Lumia.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I respect your opinion but, for a low price, decent performance phone, it is more than recommended. If you can get past the fact that Windows Phone has very limited choice of applications, i don't see why anyone would hate on this phone.
I'm telling you, 4th year of using it and it hasn't lagged ONCE.

It also looks much more elegant and thinner in person. Don't take me for granted though, i may be biased because it has served me so well :D

Shinchang_20

I'm currently using Huawei Y5II, and my sister was like the advertiser of Huawei in convincing me to purchase the unit so that me, our mother and herself, would have a matching phone. I had already decided beforehand that I'm buying the 2017 release of the new Samsung J5. But I'm not sure if she used witchcraft on me or it was really meant for me to own this unit.

I thought I would regret it and that it would be useless for my former job as back office assistant, but it prove me wrong. It was very competitive and it didn't pale in comparison to other much prominent smartphones in the market today. I like it's elegant look, it is fast and the camera is nice. I really need to have a fast smartphone for my former job cause all our communication are also connected to out phones and having slow acting phones means losing our incentives. And I love how I was able to use it constantly for my entire 8 hours shift without repeatedly connecting it on the charger.
Now I don't regret in owning it and I not yet having a plan to purchase a new one in, let's see.., in 2 years? Well now I'm very content with the phone it is functioning it's role properly and formidable offers of features and application for my wants and needs.

Attachments

• Huawei Y5II.jpg
    Huawei Y5II.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 17

Giancarlo

LG V20. I am really surprised by this phone. I used LG G2 and since it really got old i wanted to buy a new LG since the old one served me well. First i looked at other "G" LGs like G4 or G5 but i saw that they had some bugs or hardware didnt work so well. Then i found out about the V20, and boy was i happy. It was a pretty new phone (2016) it had awesome specs (quad-core snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM, dual cameras with 16 MP) and it was very cheap for its release date and specs (around 350 euros)

GraceElynna

I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy J7 plus. I really like its system specifications with its 4gb ram and 32gb internal memory. In its rear cam, it has two cameras for depth purposes and to easily achieve that "bokeh" effect. Also, I like that it was not very expensive but its screen is big. Touch screen is very responsive and I don't have any problems with the fingerprint sensor. Screen produces great quality especially when I watch movies or videos. Overall, it is a great phone for a midrange price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180307-102907.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-102907.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20180307-102923.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-102923.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 15

chelle1622

I am using Huawei KII-L22 because I like its features that fits on my work. Then I prefer Samsung products but I noticed that the life span is only for short years and some news about its explosion because of factory defects that dismay me in buying and using Samsung products.

jamprayer

I am using Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. I bought it last November and is so far satisfied with its performance. I was amazed by its stylish looks and design. In addition, for me, its camera is better in par with its competitors on the mid-range phones. It has also 3600 mAh battery pack which is good and had dual sim card slots which becomes very handy for me since I have a separate sim for work and for personal use. It has 32GB storage capacity (other units have 64GB) and has a micro sd slot if you want to expand your storage.
images (2).jpg

ajwise123

My current smartphone is the Samsung Galaxy S7. I bought it originally because I needed a new phone and was actually recommended to me by my sister. Before my current phone, I had the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. I had some storage issues with the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, and I wouldn't buy it again. It constantly took the apps from SD card and move them to my internal storage without my permission, which would eat up my phone storage because it didn't have much space to begin with. I really don't like phone's with little space because I am an app junkie. I really love the look of my current phone, and the main reason I bought it is because it has a good camera and a sufficient amount of internal storage along with an even better amount of external capacity storage. I heard good reviews about the phone and made the decision to buy it. This phone has lasted me a good bit, and I hope it will last me much longer.

750.jpg

You can click here for specifications.

reddragon888

My current phone is LG G5. I like the metal body feature unlike before that LG use plastic and leather. LG G5 also comes along with Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM and runs Android Marshmallow which for me is also good, it does not have any issue when I play high graphic games and run multiple apps in the background at the same time. It also has dual rear cameras so there will be no problem in taking wide shots. What I really like in LG G5 is that the fingerprint sensor is at the back of the screen and not in front, it makes authentication via fingerprint much easier.

Please click here for full specifications.

JackOAT

I am using Sony Z5 for 3 years now. As a photographer I really love to take pictures and in my opinion Sony Z5 has the best android camera. The camera software is great, and while the default resolution is just 8 MP so you can use lossless zoom to crop without losing quality the sensor maxes out at a whopping 23 MP. There’s image stabilization too, and that combined with the fast auto-focus means you’re almost guaranteed in-focus images no matter what you’re pointing your Z5 at.

fish2.jpg

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
How fast or rapidly can you take pictures though? I had an issue on my phone where i would have to wait up to 5 seconds just to take a picture, it was so much pain. Also how does the battery hold up, how long can it last? Seems like a really good phone, i just need to know some more details about it :)
Also, regarding the price of that smartphone, what would it generally be? I absolutely love Sony phones, would like to know something more about this one since i am looking to buy one myself.

shaknaks10

Practically speaking, No matter what smartphone you have, as long as you can do the things you need to do like calling, gaming, taking good photos and having high storage, you're not gonna look for any other phones unless you're a social climber.

Peace ;)

kathness

I am currently using the Huawei Nova 2i. It's Huawei's midrange phone and it's been good so far. It has 4 gb RAM and a 64 gb storage which is pretty cool for a midrange phone, I guess. It has an 18:9 aspect ratio and I like how big my screen is. It makes watching Netflix even better. The battery is good for me since I don't play games on my phone. I just browse the internet, so battery isn't really an issue. This phone also has four cameras so it's good for photography as well. The downside is, it doesn't take good selfies in lowlight. I mean, the rear camera is good but if you use the front camera in lowlight, then you're just gonna get a really reddish photo. But overall, I am pretty satisfied with my phone.

kd06

I am using Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro and just curious what is your current smartphone and why you chose it?

I am using cherry mobile xl plus (one of the leading smartphone brand here in the Philippines). reasons for choosing this phone? nothing much, it was just given to me by my mum for she was having a new smartphone and I didn't have one.

Attachments

• cheery.jpg
    cheery.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14

DenisMNE

My current smartphone is an iPhone 6s.
I got it as a gift and I've been using it for few years.
Really serves me good, even though I have a touchscreen problem that I still did not fix completely, since I am going to buy a new one in a few months.
Besides that, it always served me good.
Good quality, speed, camera, it works better than my laptop!

EfficientNinja

Still rocking my old iPhone 6s. No issues yet. Could be because of my rugged phone case. Even if I drop, throw, or handle it carelessly, it will take it like a champ. :ROFLMAO:

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
What color did you get ? Mine is gray.
Man, they really do take some hits like champs.I am second owner, after my partner but she did little or no damage to it.
I mostly kept it nice but I dropped it 2 months ago and have problems with touchscreen ever since, but I found a way to temporary fix it until I get a new one.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.