What is your current smartphone?

kcfeliciano

i still have the samsung S6 edge until now. I find it user friendly and convenient. I'm still satisfied with it. If i were to change it, It would probably be for a samsung note. I've been wanting to have one for rhe longest time.

Pradhan

Now I am using Galaxy J7.The phone is very good.To use it comfortable.I liked the phone quite a bit.

Rodney Olson

Rodney Olson
I am curious about your Galaxy J7 and searched for this smartphone, it looks good :)
what price when have you bought it? cheap or expensive?

Galaxy J7.jpg

junrose

I just have an ordinary smartphone which is the star mobile android 7.0 with a total RAM of 16GB with an external memory of 32 GB. I find it great for internet browsing capability and for downloading apps since it has a fast and reliable internet speed whenever I connect it to WiFi or any form of internet connection. Although they maybe some setbacks regarding on its camera since it is not good as other phone out there for selfie or taking pictures. But over all the smartphone is great since it is very user user friendly and very affordable.

Last edited:

redmanstar

redmanstar
Me too. I'm just using a basic smartphone, Samsung Galaxy J1 mini. Overall it suits my daily needs and just right to my budget. It also has some setbacks but it's ok, I'm just using it to read emails, facebook and messenger. I'm minimizing the apps that I download there. It's really a handy basic smartphones that perfect for everyday needs.

erlmont

Right now, I'm still using my Samsung Galaxy E7 released back in 2015. It's quite old but still working just fine. It has a 5.5 Super AMOLED screen and 16GB of memory. Up until now, I'm enjoying using it. But I'm planning to upgrade to a new model now. My little brother wants it for his own. I'm planning to buy the new Samsung Galaxy A8, just released this January. I do really like Samsung brand because their smartphones have an awesome display quality.

ivukadinovic

Hey, guys, I have purchased a new phone yesterday! I got the iPhone 7 Plus. I'm so excited, this was my dream phone for so long. These are the specs:

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Martinsx

Martinsx
Congratulations on finally getting to acquire the phone that you have longed for quite a while. I'm pretty sure you are so overwhelmed by actually having it in your hands right now talking about it and the specs it came with.

Although I not an iPhone lover but I must rejoice with you for getting yours. The spec of the phone looks great, it's definitely going to give one hell of a phone usage experience. Have fun and enjoy.

MomoStarr16

Right now I'm using a Vivo y55. It is cheap but I only use it for my gaming. Its specs are a big yes for a gamer.

Specs
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Funtouch OS 2.6.
  • Dual SIM, Dual Standby (micro, nano)
  • 5.2-inch HD IPS Display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, ~282ppi.
  • 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor.
  • 2GB RAM.
  • 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
  • 4G, LTE.
  • WiFi, hotspot.
Here is its pic. (not the actual)
download (2).jpg

daggy24

I'm using an IPhone 6 :( I had a previous Iphone 6 that I really liked and broke the screen, I got a replacement of the same phone (my current phone) through the insurance that was refurbished and has a lot of lag and a bad battery. I figure I might be able to get this one replaced as well since it's faulty but I'm not really interested in another iphone and the 6 is starting to become obsolete. I'm probably going to start looking into androids.

Jigz Alvarina Lim

I am currently using my iPhone 6 for almost three years. Basically I love iPhone because it has great quality photos compared to other brands. I love photography and I am in-depth with its camera specification.

Tatiana Stan

I'm using Huawei P10 Lite, and so far I am very pleased with my phone. Both primary and secondary cameras are working properly, the images are beautiful, it's a really good looking and easy to use phone, I have the gold edition, it's pretty elegant. The battery life is surprising, I didn't expect it to last so long but I use my phone pretty much non stop during the day and I still have at least 30% when I go to bed. It also has fast charging, and the most impressive part is the print senzor on the back, it works really fast. With all that said, Huawei P10 Lite is a great smartphone, very affordable financially, and I reccomend this phone.

Masterjed

I'm currently using right now my SONY experia Z1, Its been with for 4 years already. twas the best, It's been part of my shall I say journey for the past for years. It was water proof but when the battery was damaged, I let someone fix it and was advised that , its better not to use it underwater anymore. I felt bad, but its fine. its done it;s job for the past year. I can still recomment SONY if you want picture and videos for your travel. : ) Hoping to get a new model soon.

carweenajam

I currently am using Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S8+. I am an avid user of android phones since it's user-friendly & very efficient. With Samsung Galaxy S8+'s features, I am now able to enjoy not only 1 but up to 3 or more apps all in one time. It's also very classy since my unit is in black.

Raelyn

I've been using Nokia N8 for about 5 months from now. I really loved it!:love: it's very easy to use and I like the appearance,it looks elegant. What I really liked the most on it is the ability of it when it comes to internet. It is fast and even if you connect other device on it via hotspot,still the connection is good!:DThe camera is also good. And it is automatically updating its android version to a latest version.

kaisantos2229

I am using a iPhone 7 plus right now and I am regretting buying it because I was expecting that the iPhone 7 plus captures good photos like what they've claimed. Well it's okay, I am planning to sell it actually to buy a cheaper Sony XZ which has better camera than iPhone 8.

Kakashi2020

I'm currently using a local brand called Cloudfone, model is: Next Infinity Quattro, I just bought it last month, costing me about $235 converted. It's specs are very good, considering its low price. it has a 6" display, 2.6Ghz Octacore Processor, 4Gb Ram, 64Gb Internal Memory, Quad Cam at 20mp + 8mp x 16mp + 8mp, Dual Selfie Flash, Split Screen, Face Recog, Scanner, Proximity Sensor and a 4010mah bat.

gin-san

I've been using Nokia 6 for about 3 months now and out of all smartphones that I've used, it is so far the best one. What I really like about this Smartphone is that It has a storage capacity of 32gb and not to mention you could put external memory card for additional storage capacity. The Duration of the battery is high class. And also, it has a good specification and the security sytem of the smartphone is realy tight it can be unlockable with your fingerprint.

christian28

I'm using now Samsung A7 2017, I like this phone because this phone have a lot of feutureand very very smooth. The battery of this phone is 3900 mah can you play 24/7.

clairenyte

I'm currently using oppo f3 plus, bought last november 2017.

DenisStenkler

My currently smartphone is Huawei honor 8 and i am having it for about 5 months.
I love this phone because it's working so smoothly. The main reason why i bought this phone is camera. The 2 cameras and the laser focus is just so amazing. I didn't now that this phone makes so god damn good photos until i bought it. I am also a hiker and the mountain photos are so amazing. The price is also good. About 300-400 € or $ i think at this time.
The size of this phone is very good for me it's not to small and not to big.
I my last words i really like this phone and i will defenitelly having it for years.

rizzywrites

My phone is an Iphone 6s and I've been using it for 2 years already.

I don't actually mind switching to the latest iphone because I amkind of satisfied with my phone, and I don't wanna spend money again for the thing I just want not need.

BillEssley

BillEssley
You are right, iPhone smartphone is very stable if you don't have big changes on it like jailbreak the device. Just a small problem with iPhone that I don't like is its battery is very low, even you can not use it over 1 day if you connect to 3G/wifi or playing games in more hours.

azilabZil

I am using Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro and just curious what is your current smartphone and why you chose it?

Mine is a Samsung J5 Duos, well it was a gift actually. I have it for months now and I like it very much. I can multitask with it, text and chat at the same time so it is really nice. The battery is fine. It can last for a day or a day and a half when I'm just browsing and watching on Youtube. I am not a fan of games and I tend to uninstall games that I don't want to play with anymore but whenever I play like Candy Crush, it does not lag and I am on my 700th ++. But I can say that Samsung notes is really helpful because I forget passwords quickly so its nice to have a backup when you need some.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.