Smartphone with dual screen?

kaisantos2229

What if I told that there was a smartphone that has dual screen, would you believe me? What if I say it's true, will you still not believe me? Then feast your eyes to the most amazing phone that I have ever seen in my entire life, the ZTE Axon M. I never really expected that a phone like the ZTE Axon M exist in this world.

Here's the unboxing video of ZTE Axon M:

HelenR

I have never seen a smartphone with dual screen, it can be unreal video?

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
The guy who is doing the video is well known for doing unboxing videos and he always received loads of free gadgets coming from tech companies who develop smartphones or any type of gadget that wants him to make a review on their devices. So, I can confidently say that this video is legit. Actually the mobile phone is already available in the market, you can find more information about the phone here in this link https://www.zteusa.com/axonm/

Fishbate

Wow, that smartphone is awesome:eek:! Correct me if i'm wrong, ZTE is a Chinese brand right? Well i think that smartphone has potential . Looking thru the video, the specifications are really great. Although it seems like this unit is not yet in the market, this would be a great buy... of course after seeing how much it cost;).

Also one thing that the reviewer forgot to mention is the battery capacity. Dual screen is great, but if the battery capacity is similar to other brands battery specification out there it may have a problem. The power consumed by the two screens may be significant.

I think the battery capacity should be twice the capacity of the normal brands out there.

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
Yes it's Chinese made like Huawei and Xiaomi and I think this device is now available in the market. Chinese tech componies like ZTE, Huawie and Xiaomi is actually doing a great job in terms of producing quality smartphones. Well, I am not surprise if they can make innovative smartphones since they have abundant supply of rare earth minerals which is an important components in making gadgets.

MomoStarr16

I did not really know that smartphone brand. And I don't think so that there is a ZTE right now in my country. But that phone's capability was awesome. If that is true then it could be one of the hottest phone to be released. Seems not so sure if it is legit. But i hope so. :)

Noe_lyn

It is really amazing man! I never thought of a smart phone like that. It would really help people who likes multi-tasking on their phones. I wish i could have ZTE Axon M too.

ElGuapo96

Has science gone too far? Jokes aside, that looks so cool. It seems a bit massive though, don't know if it's practical. Is the ZTE company the only one that made dual-screen phone or is there a similar product made by other company? Also what about the price? I guess that the other screen increases it greatly.

Reactions: kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
I think the ZTE Axon M last updated price was $1066 as of last month. Aside from the ZTE Axon M. the NEC Medias W is also a smartphone that has dual screen features the same from the ZTE Axon M.

Here's a link of top 5 smartphone that has dual screen functions:

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
That is so crazy. The price is not as bad as i thought it would be, considering how cool, useful and futuristic they are. I guess these types of phones will "explode" on the market and will be mass-produced by the other, more famous companies. The likes of iPhone, Samsung and Sony.
Do you think this is going to be happen soon? Seems to be way too cool not to happen.

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
Well! I only hope all the famous tech companies would make this happen. I hate the fact that some of this famous companies are too focus to compete with each other, on who makes the best camera for a mobile phones. And denying the fact that there are more important parts on a mobile phone than the camera, like battery capacity or dual screen. I mean, who would not want a mobile phone that has a battery capacity that would last a week? Or who would not want a mobile phone that has dual screen or flexible screen? Or maybe a mobile phone that has hologram capabilities, which is more awesome than a upgraded camera. I think all tech companies should start making other things rather than focusing only it's resource in developing cameras for mobile phone.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Imagine a phone with a solar energy source, where you would be forced to actually go outside, charge up the phone and have to repeat the process every single day. People would be so much healthier :)
Or if you could charge up the phone by walking or running, we would have super athletes everywhere :D
But, yes, i completely agree with you. Famous phone companies are mostly focused on making a high quality camera, while the good, more useful features are just being pushed to the side. But we have to take in consideration that it is also a marketing trick so you have to buy a new phone more often :)

iris2992

Wow! What an amazing phone! :love: This will surely set the trend on the smartphone industry. The price is also reasonable for the features they put into this phone. For sure, for those people who needs to multitask, especially businessmen, will find this phone a must-have. Great job ZTE! (y)

Shinchang_20

Wow, that is so insane, our technology is accelerating so fast. What caught my attention the most is the fact that I do 2 things in one phone. You don't have to pause the videos your watching just to answer emails. I think this would surely be popular among people who always need to have 2 phone to use on different functions.

melvs

Well I know that it can be amazing to have a front and back screen smartphone. But after having the same idea of it a couple months ago, I came to a conclusion is not really going to be enjoyable. let me give you two things to ponder on, while you use the other screen by maybe searching something to google, you turn it to the other side to calculate some numbers, then turn it back again to check about the search you have done but it did not go to what you want because you have touch something else and it opened a different app, you have not done something much faster but what you actually did you made things much slower. second thing you will definitely leave the other side of the screen always lying face down and from that scratches will be imminent to have.

But from this kind of idea Whoa it is really something different, and fascinating. It is a must have but I just hope it comes with its own kind of OS like the ViVo and Oppo smartphones. I definitely would like to have one for me to be able to write a review. Hehehe, Wishful Thinking.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
That's a pretty good insight, you are looking at things from a realistic perspective. But since i am a bit more of a dreamer, what about people who can multitask? I am talking about using each hand for each screen at the same time.
It could be pretty cool device if people were more coordinated with their hands :D
There seems to be a lot of potential with these kind of devices, only issue is how popular is it going to get.

Also, the last statement, why exactly is it wishful thinking? It seems like a pretty realistic desire, believe in yourself, buddy :D

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
You might be right but I think switching screen to another will not be that difficult. I think it's just the same as having a two monitor on your desktop, when you want to put your content to the other monitor all you have to do is just drag it to the next screen.

I believe there are mobile phone display today that has scratch free display like the Gorilla display which tough actually. I had a tablet that has Gorilla display for six years now and it doesn't have a single scratch until now.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
My brother has had a phone with Gorilla glass for a while now, that thing is absolutely insane. I just cannot even describe the things that phone went through and it's still shiny and good, clean looking, crazy thing.

Thinking about it right now, it's kind of dumb question but, what really makes it any different then just a phone with a bigger screen? :D
Despite the fact that you can actually fold it and make it smaller, it's basically the same thing.

Reactions: kaisantos2229

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, well that changes everything. Didn't realize that they it is literally a split screen. I understand now, though. How do you think they should fix the "gap" between the screens issue? It seems like it can be an issue for a lot of people. But, overall, i think that the option to separate the screens would be ridiculously cool and useful. That would completely change the game of the phone usage.

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
To be honest, I am actually expecting more than a dual screen for the future mobile phones. I am hoping to see a future smartphone that produce images holographically rather than on screen, that will be coolest thing in the world if they can make it.

Here is a video about a laser keyboard.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.