New phone: Galaxy Note 9 or Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Neya

Hi to everyone! It's about a couple of months I want to buy a new phone (I currently have a Galaxy S5). I'm not the type of person who changes often their phone, thus my new should last at least three or four years. Eventually I came to a point where I don't know which to choose between a Note 9 and Mate 20 Pro. The Mate 20 Pro came out about a week ago, although the only think that I really like about it is the battery and the really fast charge. The Note 9 has the pencil which might reveal useful to me, but I heard from some reviewers that it does over heat a little on the back especially when used with phone data. I would like to hear some comments from people having the Note 9 and the Mate 20 Pro.

Annejk18

I'm a samsung user also way back few years ago. The connection is fast and graphics is good but my problem also in samsung phones is the battery. I don't know if Note 9 has already fix the most common problems of samsung users. I switch to apple after than. Iphones are expensive but really worth the price. In case you chose to buy Mate Pro, I heard a lot of possitive reviews about it in the contrary. Mate Pro has amazing camera and speed. Havent seen one but my friends also recommend it to me.

Dracindo

I don't have either, but I have compared both of them, and what I see, is that both of them are relatively the same, but the Huawei one is slightly better. It's also a little bit more expensive because of that, but it's not that much more.

If you ask me, go for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. The only reason why you should choose the Galaxy Note 9 is if you need a lot of memory. Both have 128 GB, but the Samsung can have it expended to 512 GB, whereas the Mate 20 Pro can only be expended up to half that size. The internal memory of 128 GB is already a lot, though.

Well, the only other reason why you should take that Samsung, is because it's a brand you're more familiar with, but trust, Huawei is a good brand too.

Smexy

Despite being frozen up due to political opposition, Huawei still managed to surpass Apple this summer to become the world’s second largest phone maker behind Samsung. The Chinese manufacturer was the first to market with triple camera on P20 this Spring, and many lauded its photos as the best produced by any smartphone.
Huawei’s latest flagship effort is the with Huawie mate 20 pro a similar camera setup and innovations such as an in-display fingerprint sensor and 3D laser depth sensing for secure face unlock. It’s powered by the proprietary Kirin 980 chipset — and sports a 6.39” 2K+ OLED display. Huawei is kinda great

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies