I forgot my password

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaja

Please help me
27783365_1124145054394163_318550523_n.jpg
I forgot whats my password in my phone. I don't usually use this phone because my dad buy me a new one the other year but I lost this phone. And now I am planning to use again my old one but the problem is I cant remember my password what can i do about this?

Nemanja

@jaja if you have already PIN number or integrate your smartphone with Google mail then you can use this way to open your smartphone.
First, type your password as screen required until it displays this
forgot_password_android.png

You touch on "Forgot pattern" and on next screen, it will display a form for you to enter your user name (email) and password to log in to your Google Account, or you can also enter your "PIN" to unlock the screen like this

forgot_password_android_1.png

After done, you can go Security to setup a new security method for your smartphone.

Hope that helped.

Uyj143

You need to reformat your phone, if you don't know how to reformat your phone, you can search it on Google or on YouTube, there's a lot of guides how to reformat your phones.

Second choice if don't know how to reformat find some friends or tech that can help you that problem.

gamingadict

Try to attempt the pattern or the password and use google mail to know that you are the user of the phone. If not or its not effective you must hard reset your phone. By click the down volume plus home and power button then wipe data then reboot its good and okay again.

coolprogramer36

I
Please help me View attachment 285 I forgot whats my password in my phone. I don't usually use this phone because my dad buy me a new one the other year but I lost this phone. And now I am planning to use again my old one but the problem is I cant remember my password what can i do about this?
I suggest that you do a factory reset . If you don't know what it is follow this guide:
After that if it is successful your lucky but it is not please message me. Thanks I hope it will help.

Goldqueenie

I have been in the same situation, after blocking my phone I was required to use my gmail account of which I didn't remember the account either so my last option was to get it fixed by the technician who had to flash my phone. Although I lost all my saved files after resetting my phone, it got fixed.

argel24

The same thing happened to my samsung tablet.after guessing the password incorrectly multiple times,it hang so I have to bring to the samsung technician and had it repaired.It's really annoying it's a hassle for you and it cost you money.

marblank1313

Hard reset your phone, that is if you are willing to delete all files and everything in your phone. If not, just try to recover your password with the instructions provided when you access the forgot password or pattern.

ramo06

It did happened to me before. I set a password in my cellphone but one day I wonder because I can't open my cellphone. I did type the correct password I made but still there is no use. Then I just went to the Samsung store near our home then I'm so thank because they manage my phone. And right I did not set any password about my cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views