Rebtel what do you think about this app?

Fishbate

A friend of mine ask me about Rebtel. He said the app is cool and recommended it . So i did a little research and found that it's a call app. It offers hassle free international calling. And free for calling for Rebtel to Rebtel users. It also have a feature that catches my attention...Bluetooth Calls :eek:.

1517902225327.png

I really don't know how this app works. Bluetooth signal has a very limited range and to think that its being used internationally its a question mark for me. But when i check review about it, its actually doing great. Although they have some money involved in it. They have a significant number of users.
Has anyone of you ever tried this app?

ElGuapo96

Wait, so let me get this straight. There is an option for Bluetooth calls? That seems like a joke, one of those prank/troll things. Bluetooth signal is ridiculously limited, i mean why not just talk to that person directly :D
So you don't know anything else about this application? Is it limited to a certain OS or is it available to all of them? What is the exact purpose of it, something like Viber/Whatsapp?
I would really appreciate some more details, nevertheless great post :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.