How to move or arrange multiple app icons at once on iOS 11

HelenR

I am using iPhone with iOS 11. Can you guys tell me how to move or arrange multiple app icons at once on iOS 11? I need an easy way to do this. Please share your tips!

marciayudkin

@helen, Apple's iOS 11 includes a new feature that added, that will allow you to move multiple applications (icons) at the same time on home screen.

In previous versions of iOS, after installing some apps on the iPhone (or iPad), it's really hard to organize your favorite apps on the home screen. You have to move one by one to arrange them on the main screen or any page within a folder. This takes a lot of time.

arrange-multiple-app-icons-at-once-on-iOS-11_f1.jpg

But now, you can move and arrange the application icon on any page or folder on the home screen in iOS 11. The new operating system is a major upgrade for Apple users and iOS. You can install the iOS 11 beta from the Apple website before the official release of the OS late in the year with the launch of the iPhone 8, 7S and 7S Plus.

In case you have installed iOS 11 beta on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and are not familiar with this feature, it is best to try it for the convenience that it offers.

- Touch and hold the icon you want to move like before.
- The icons will start to shake, press and hold the first icon, then touch the additional icon you want to move with the first icon on any page on the main screen. It will create an animation effect on the first icon.

arrange-multiple-app-icons-at-once-on-iOS-11_f2.jpg

- After clicking all the other application icons you want to move, drag the first icon you are holding to wherever you want to put in the main screen page.

Now that you have successfully migrated and placed the application icons on the home screen the way you want and save a lot of time.

Hope it helped.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.