A battery cell as stylus!

Fishbate

I read about an article saying that you can use a cell battery as stylus for your smartphones:ROFLMAO:...hilarious right?
At first i was hesitant to try thinking it may damage my phone, so i did some little research.How does a touch screen works?

There are two kinds of touch screen resistive and capacitive.
Resistive system uses two electrically conductive layers bending to touch one another. This system is commonly used on ATM machines.
Capacitive system works with anything that holds an electrical charge including human skin or in this case fingers. Commonly used in smartphones.

Now a battery cell holds or stores an electrical charge, basically its purpose. Knowing how capacitive screen works, i finally got the courage to try it on my smartphone....

1518521805547.png

And what do you know it really work ....and the good thing is my phone is still fine:whistle:.

Another trick with a scientific explanation:giggle:

I don't suggest you try this trick...it scared me:) so do it at your own risk.....but you'll never know if it's true unless you try it:geek:......

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.