Google Pixel 2 vs Pixel 2 XL?

Ninjas1611

I hope this will help, of course one of the major difference is the screen size which is Google Pixel 2 at 5.0" 1080x1920 pixels and Google Pixel 2 XL at 6.0" 1440x2880 pixels. Some changes That I notice is also he battery life -which is literally given- XL comes with 3520 mAh, I can say that it is 50%, more or less higher than Google Pixel 2. Other than this no additional major changes.

coolprogramer36

What is the difference between Google Pixel 2 vs Pixel 2 XL? As I know Pixel 2 XL has a bigger screen than Pixel 2 but how about its specifications? both are good?
Both phones are good.Both has the same processors and chipboard. But Google Pixel 2 XL has 3520 mAh which is more durable and has a longer battery life than Google Pixel 2. Google Pixel 2 XL has also a larger screen than Google Pixel 2. It's up to you which one will you choose but for me, I will choose Google Pixel 2 XL because I love to play games on larger screen.

ElGuapo96

Honestly, i find Google Pixel 2 to be much better. I am not a fan of massive phones such as the 2 Xl version. They are just not really practical, even if it might has better specifications and a longer lasting battery, it is just way too huge to fit into a pocket. But hey, this is just my opinion, hopefully i contribute in some way to your decision :)

Gracciiaa

Here are some of the differences between the latest phones released by Google, the Pixel 2 and Pixel XL.

1. Size: 5.0 inch against 6.0 Inch

The most obvious disparity between both devices is their size because even their naming gives them away. XL usually denotes and Extra Large version of a thing and as such, the Pixel XL is slightly larger than its base model, the Pixel 2. By size, users get a wider screen that will give more ease in typing but may require operation with two hands.

2. Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels against 2,880 x 1,440 pixels

A larger screen on the Pixel 2 XL demands a higher screen resolution to retain the sharpness of the screen found on the Pixel 2. This means that although each device has a different resolution (full HD vs. Quad HD), it might just be the right one because the larger the screen, the more pics, and text will tend to stretch.

3. Battery Capacity: 2700mAh against 3520mAh

The Pixel 2's battery capacity is lesser than that of the Pixel 2 XL. But then, this might not mean a longer battery life on the latter because its larger screen and higher resolution will tend to drain more battery power. In that regards, a significant increase in battery power is a step in the right direction.

4. Price

Of the two devices, the Pixel XL has a higher price tag. This does not come as a surprise given its slightly upgraded specs making it the better variant of the two for lovers of large devices that can also provide a long battery life. On the other hand, when one's priority is portability coupled with a lesser price tag, they will most likely go for the Pixel 2.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads