Coolest features in a smartphone camera?

ElGuapo96

What are some of the coolest features in a smartphone camera, as the tittle says? What i exactly meant to ask was what are some of the most unique, coolest and unorthodox features that you have ever seen or used on a smartphone camera. It can be absolutely anything, infrared, wide lens, absolutely anything and everything. As long as you find it interesting and as long as it is something that not every smartphone possesses. I would really love to know since i love taking photos and i would love to expand my variety of photos. Thanks a lot in advance :)

The goblin techies

I am fond of taking pictures using may smartphone, I currently own a Samsung J7 pro because it fits what I want for a smartphone. The 13 megapixel f/1.7 primary and 13 megapixel f/1.9 will capture vivid images even in night time.

But speaking of the coolest features in a smartphone camera in the history, I am fascinated when Nokia released the 808 Pureview way back in 2012. The pureview has an enormous 38 megapixel main camera powered by Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash. This smartphone is superb in photography and claimed by Nokia as the "best camera phone ever made".
you can check out the complete specification and reviews by visiting the link below.

Nokia_808_PureView_front_and_back_view.JPG

https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_808_pureview-4577.php

laurel4evers

What are some of the coolest features in a smartphone camera, as the tittle says? What i exactly meant to ask was what are some of the most unique, coolest and unorthodox features that you have ever seen or used on a smartphone camera. It can be absolutely anything, infrared, wide lens, absolutely anything and everything. As long as you find it interesting and as long as it is something that not every smartphone possesses. I would really love to know since i love taking photos and i would love to expand my variety of photos. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Portrait mode on the iPhone X and newest generation is absolutely incredible. The lightbox feature that blacks-out the background works extremely well on people with short hair, but doesn't work on my long hair or anyone with curly/wavy hair, because it can't figure out those boundaries yet, but otherwise it's amazing at dual focus and depth effects. Profile pictures and headshots taken with portrait mode's depth effects look incredibly professional, and so much more so than even my iPhone 7's camera. It's absolutely insane.

hstinscdln

I currently have an LG G5 that I am planning to replace as soon as I can because the power button broke already. One thing I am having a hard time to let go of it is its wide angle camera. The wide angle camera is really good and I use it every time I take pictures to have a better view of the place. It gets even more beautiful when taking pictures of sceneries and other places that you may enjoy on a wider view.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads