Are you using the right document editing application?

David9

If you are someone whose life is drowned in documents then you need to ask yourself are you using the right document editing application?
This question naturally comes with a number of counter questions. Some of the basics like Can you choose different fonts? Can you change the size of the fonts? Can you insert pictures? Can you share the document? Can you print the document you’re working with? Can the document you created be edited using other applications?
If the answer is YES then great! You have an amazing app that will let you create and edit documents.
But there always needs to be a wowing element in every application and that’s when comes a series of other benefiting questions like Can you scan other documents using the same app? Can you annotate the document? Can you work with other document formats like PDF, PPT, RTF, TEXT etc?
If yes that’s more than awesome. But unfortunately not many apps offer that much in one single download except for Document Writer.
Document Writer
along with these benefits provides alot more functionalities. Download and try now!

Dracindo

A simple Word text editor has what I need. The most sophisticated things I do on it are either to write down my resume and motivational letter or in case I feel like writing a story. Not that I ever get far in writing, if I am even to get started in the first place, but when I do, I make sure the right fonts and other writing styles are respected.
For any other reason, I use Word as if it were Notepad :D

Also, I just noticed this is an app, not computer software, otherwise I would've considered looking into it for my laptop. And it's an app from iTunes, my laptop is Windows. And it's not a free app, so I probably wouldn't have downloaded it anyway.

But it looks good. Anyone who got $6 to spare could sure take a look into it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views