Free On Sale game: I Monster - Pro

Dracindo

Reference: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.dreamsky.imonsterpay&hl=en_US

This game is currently free to download whereas the normal price is €1,07. I've downloaded this game and played it for a day, and it is quite fun for lovers of Roguelike dungeon games. The game has lots of various items, skill building, upgrading armor, a story, and a lot more.

Downsides to this game are:
  • Unprofessional English grammar. You can understand what they say, but it makes following the story a bit unpleasant.
  • Possible abusable bugs. Examples are infinite supply of ads you can watch for gems and free spins that are supposed to be used once but can be used everything you leave the dungeon.
  • One-time tutorial. If you didn't read a part of the tutorial and don't know what something does, you have to search online for answers.
It's not the best roguelike out there I've ever played, and I wouldn't pay for this, but since it's free to grab right now, it's definetly worth downloading and trying it for yourself.

Stay in touch to discover more paid games that are temporarily free in the Play Store.

Dracindo

Alright, I have ben playing this for a week now, and if you can't get it for free anymore, then take my advice: Don't buy it! Some bugs work in your favor, like the endless ad watching bug for gems, but now I have this bug were the daily login bonus doesn't reset. I completed 7 days and got a yellow weapon (legendary, highest rank), but now I no longer get a login bonus.

Another big issue: I'm stuck at floor 4 out of presumably 10. The boss at the end of this floor has an ability he starts using when he's below 25%, and when it crits, it deals about 1500 damage, where I have about 1600 health. My armor is purple (mystic, second best rank) and upgraded to +2. Any upgrades beyond cost me gems, with a chance of failure. I know, just use a potion, but there's a cooldown, the ability hits every 0.5 seconds, and doesn't always crit, but when it does, I'm dead, because I couldn't get my health at 100% at all times, and I have 2 healing abilities. Levelling is an option, but it goes slow and I don't really get stronger, I am only capable to wield stronger weapons, which is useless because I can only find those on higher floors now. I also get a gene point to level up a passive or skill, but the boost I get from that is very little compared to a one-shot skill like that.

In short: The game turns pay to win, or you spend more time watching ads for gems to make you stronger, rather than play the game to get stronger.

BillEssley

I have never ever played this game before but I have just checked its gameplay and it is a funny and interesting game though, I may download and try it out.

Dracindo

Dracindo
If it's still free to download, sure go ahead, but I think the sale is over now, and while it may not be expensive, do mind the bad spelling, good and bad bugs, and Pay2Win features (pay with time or money).

One thing: If you do buy, download and play it, the dungeon floors could have blue, yellow and red pillars (maybe other colors further in the game).
The blue pillar gives you more of the points you need before you can exit the dungeon, and the red one, which can found somewhere after reaching floor 4 (or maybe even 3), instantly kills every monster on your screen and gives you their rewards.

However, the yellow pillar, I have no idea what it does. Do me a favor, read the tutorial and tell me what happens when you activate that pillar? I thought I gave you XP or gold, but I don't see any changes to these 2 values.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.