Youtube as one of the best Apps

Annejk18

Yes, Youtube is the best app in the google play store indeed. You can see all the things you want to know in Youtube. For me, I've been using youtube since 2010 as a platform and as a source of income. I made a channel before for just fun and lately I discover that I can actually earn by that. Youtube helps me a lot especially in making myself more creative. Youtube keeps on improving and upgrading. Making it as one of the most popular website and app in the market.

nhormzmhing

Youtube as one of the best apps: In recent years, there were so many apps created in social media. And Youtube is one of them. Youtube is indeed the best apps, as part of me. In this site, there were so many movies that Youtube had, everyone can find a movies that suit to their taste. Some of the movies were a horror ones, a supernatural- fantasy and also the most well-known nowadays- the KDRAMA.

Frankly speaking, people can't always had their television wherever they go or whatever they do and it just added more hassles to their everyday life. Worries no more, because with Youtube apps they can always track their favorite movies anytime, anywhere in just one click to their phones.

stbrians

YouTube also pays the video producers. I do not know how this is done really. Yet I want to try it out.

RoseKaizer

Yes, for me is one of the best application because you can do watching your favorite movies and what are the viral videos. I am always using youtube to watch my favorite artist blog and latest pranks today

Dracindo

Hmm... When you come to think of it, I daresay Google is the best app. Not only because it functions as the world's currently biggest search engine, but also for other things. Google Phones, the Play store, GMail, Google Maps, and so on. I would say Google is the biggest of them all, followed by Youtube. Facebook could be number 2, but I feel like it's dying out a little bit.

Valerie Green

YouTube is like Visual encyclopedia.
Every kind of person can watch any kind of videos.
Both to learn something and for entertainment.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views