Which do you prefer? samsung J7 PRO or samsung J7 Prime?

MaryJane1823

Im thinking about buying another android phone. Im still confused if what i should buy between samsung J7 PRO and samsung J7 PRIME. Though J7 PRO has the higher price that is why I think It's nice than J7 prime, but Im still thinking. What do you think guys?

Joey Mercado

Im thinking about buying another android phone. Im still confused if what i should buy between samsung J7 PRO and samsung J7 PRIME. Though J7 PRO has the higher price that is why I think It's nice than J7 prime, but Im still thinking. What do you think guys?

Hello Maryjane, I have read and browse regarding the specifications for the J7 Prime and J7 Pro because like you I have a friend facing the same question just like you so we tried to visit this link regarding the major differences between the two phones.

Here is the link:

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-...Galaxy-J7-Prime-32GB-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-J7-Pro

But for your question for I know you have read and understand why the J7 Pro price is higher compare to the J7 Prime. But for me as simple as if you want a better quality as per thier specifications you can go to J7 Pro but if you're the type of buyer that want to have save more compare to impress other more. I think you better buy the J7Prime, well in fact the only difference is not so big deal so you can enjoy also same did as J7Pro has to offer. At least you save enough but you have one of the possible phone you can have.

Hoping that my insight had help you even to the little bit you know :)

Thank you

maklein

According to what I've seen so far, I think they are just about the same. The only difference that they have is that, J7 PRO has a better megapixel that J7 Prime. Also J7 Pro is a bit pricey with not much of a difference from the other. Well I recommend A8 though it's not in your options but what I heard from my friend is that it charge faster than the average phone, and that struck me the most. Try to see it for yourself.

iammarj

Hi Miss MaryJane..?
I prefer for samsung j7 pro than samsung prime..?

tedzk26

Personally, i feel like samsung shouldnt have even made a prime edition cus, all there is to it, is just a minor downgrade on some of the specs

tenthztar

I do see the difference is not that large. Their specs are not that far ahead and the price is another factor.

jeanette30

I have been using the Samsung J7 prime because compare to the J7 pro since it does not have that much difference. In terms with the price the J7 prime cost lesser than the other one but if you don't mind the price then take the J& pro. But for me, why would we choose the one that has higher price when we can get the same as the lesser one. Again that is only my opinion based on my experience with the phone. Yes, I don't have the J7 Pro but my brother has one that is why I haved compared the quality and features of the phone.

EfficientNinja

Their specs are almost identical. The pro version has a better camera and battery. If that is worth your money instead of getting the prime version, go ahead.

kd06

I'd have to agree with @EfficientNinja. These two phones has almost identical specs but the pro version has a bigger 64gb capacity than of prime who has 32gb capacity. And pro version has this amazing LED flash light which I think is good when you're making a vlog.

aljessa31

Go for what you thinks best for you. Or worthy to buy with your money. After all, Both are good quality.??

albino

I prefer to buy Samsung J7 Pro, they are almost similar when it comes to built in apps but just look at the comparison below. These are few examples of advantage of Samsung j7 pro.

prime / pro
storage
32 GB 64 GB
battery 3300 mAh 3600 mAh
sensors no compass with compass
no gyroscope with gyroscope

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies