. As far as I know, there are two different ways to block someone from your contacts on iPhone.
1. If the number is added to your contacts.
These are the steps:
- Go to settings
- Press Call Blocking and Identification
- Block Contact
- Press the number/name of the contact you want to block.
2. If the number is not added to your contacts
- Go to Phone App
- Look for the number (or name) you'd like to block
- Tap the blue 'i' with with a circle around it to the right of the number.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the contact card that appears and select "Block this Caller".
- You will then say a message that will notify you that you will not be able to call/text/facetime that number after blocking it. Select block instead of cancel.
I hope this will help you problem.