iPhone doesn't recognize sim : This is the remedy

Martinsx

Your iPhone does not receive sims, constantly searching and you do not know what to do. Following these steps would help you to the cause and how to thoroughly fix the iPhone status does not recognize the sim.

Leg contact Sim is stuck

The copper surface on the sim is dirty. This is a common cause for sims that have been used for a long time. You should remove the sim, then use a pencil eraser to remove stains on the sim's surface and insert the sim on the iPhone .

Sim cut not standard

With the sim cut or cut neatly when attached to the sim will distort the iPhone does not receive. You should check if your sim has been cut short, or try using a different standard to test whether the error is due to cut sim.

Forget off plane mode

Flight mode will disable all connections, including the connection of the sim. You should swipe the center control bar up and check if the airplane mode is on or not to turn off.

Sim slot or sim card error

Next up is a pretty hardware-centric error that your sims are having problems. You should use another sim that is still in good use and attached to the test. If still not receiving the high capacity slot sim has encountered problems. If you receive your sim is broken, please re-sim to use better.

Bad hardware

If you do the above steps but still can not make iPhone receive the sim, please take it to the Apple warranty center to check the status of the product offline.

DenisMNE

Your iPhone does not receive sims, constantly searching and you do not know what to do. Following these steps would help you to the cause and how to thoroughly fix the iPhone status does not recognize the sim.

Leg contact Sim is stuck

The copper surface on the sim is dirty. This is a common cause for sims that have been used for a long time. You should remove the sim, then use a pencil eraser to remove stains on the sim's surface and insert the sim on the iPhone .

Sim cut not standard

With the sim cut or cut neatly when attached to the sim will distort the iPhone does not receive. You should check if your sim has been cut short, or try using a different standard to test whether the error is due to cut sim.

Forget off plane mode

Flight mode will disable all connections, including the connection of the sim. You should swipe the center control bar up and check if the airplane mode is on or not to turn off.

Sim slot or sim card error

Next up is a pretty hardware-centric error that your sims are having problems. You should use another sim that is still in good use and attached to the test. If still not receiving the high capacity slot sim has encountered problems. If you receive your sim is broken, please re-sim to use better.

Bad hardware

If you do the above steps but still can not make iPhone receive the sim, please take it to the Apple warranty center to check the status of the product offline.
Thank you !
Few days ago I had a same problem, but it came out to be just because of the dust and dirt taht somehow found its way on the sim card space.
Bad simcard cut was an issue for me many times before.
I am glad you gave us more insight than the usual problems which include the cut, or the dust.

Martinsx

Martinsx
I'm also a victim of badly cut sim card once, I wasn't actually paying attention when the sim was being cut for me and it's contact area was slightly cut off. It took me more than a week before I could realize that it was because of the damage to the sim card that was preventing my phone from picking up any network service.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views