What are your Top 5 iPhone apps?

IrinaR

What apps do you use the most and in which way they improve your daily life? I heared that are some new cool app, one of them can scan the sky and tell you what constellation you are looking at. If you know the name of it write it here. I would like to purchase it.

Attachments

• apps.png
    apps.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 18

kaisantos2229

What apps do you use the most and in which way they improve your daily life? I heared that are some new cool app, one of them can scan the sky and tell you what constellation you are looking at. If you know the name of it write it here. I would like to purchase it.

What are my top 5 iPhone apps that I need in my daily routine? First is I need a note app where I can write and save some important information. Second is I need a music app like the itunes, so every time when I am bored I can listen to my favorite songs in my playlist. Third is, since I traveled a lot to different unfamiliar places, then I need to have a navigation app like the iOs map app to keep me on track. Fourth will be the iOs weather app, so I can track if the weather is good or not. Lastly I need a easy to use browser like safari, so I can search things or information that I need to know.

hetzky

The constellation app is called SkyView. It's pretty cool, I am a tutor for Thai children and I use it a lot in one to one tutoring sessions. I don't know if it's 100% accurate but it's certainly not far off.
Another app I use a lot is VSCO, it's a powerful photo editor that not only has all the filters that you would normally expect from a photo editing app but also allows you to tweak all the parameters yourself, and make your own filters. When I upload examples of my freelance illustration work onto Instagram I tend to use VSCO to ensure the photos are crisp, clear and aesthetically pleasing!

Mik

I'm a productivityist, so the Apps I have installed on my iPhone are very important to me. I only keep one screen of Apps at all times. My top 5 Apps are for productivity purposes and they are as follows:

1) Todoist
2) Fantastical 2
3) Outlook
4) Dropbox
5) Slack

Having only the Apps I need, it allows me to stay focused and less distracted.

Sev7en

When we talk about essentials, this is the most important things that can truly benefits us on a daily basis. Incorporating this essentials on a mobile device specially iPhone has a wide variety to choose from. If like myself, an on-the-go type of person wherein I usually converge with different people everyday i need, first on the list is the Messaging App. There I can simplify things by way of communicating with someone over a text. Second on the list is social media applications for communication; Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, and the likes. As far as digital media are concerned, I need to capture videos for my clients and upload it on the internet or create a soft copy for their liking I need the Camera Application. Then, when on my downtime where I need to pamper myself and I need to watch a movie or listen to a music while relaxing at the comforts of my house, I need VLC Application for movies and Spotify for music streaming. I will also include in using a Planner Pro for my organizer. This is a vital tool for everyone that's busy over work or personal leisure. Lastly, we can do a lot more if we are physically and mentally fit. Over fatigue can lead to some risk and health concerns so we must take a regular fitness program to make sure we are fit for everything. 7 Minute Workout can do wonders, this app is my companion in maintaining my body without having to enroll into some exclusive fitness training. With this application we can make a regular exercise even at the comforts of our home.

mcgalbano

The apps that I use the most are Notes, Instagram, Ibooks, Carousell and Facebook

I use Notes to write down everything important to me. Instagram, Carousell and Facebook, I use to manage my online shop. To take on customer inquiries etc. I use them for business. Lately, I've been staying away from these apps if it isn't about business. And lastly, Ibooks, because I love to read. Whenever I'm on the go, I just read my ebooks.

MomoStarr16

I'm not sure if there is an apps that can scan the stars. All i found are apps that tell and give information about the stars. And for my five fave apps, major list will be games. Coc, Mobile Legends, Coins.ph, Messenger, and the best SHAZAM. It is an amazing app that can actually tell you what song is currently playing in your place. Amazing!

arcsmart18

Wow! An app that can scan the sky? Few apps that I always use is "Notepad", "Weather", "Flashlight", "Music", and "Files". Every time I open my phone I would always start with "Weather" to know if we have no problem with our weather. At night I use my flashlight while having a few minutes walk. Most of what I do is looking at my notepad and files for all the studies and articles that I need to review and study. Here in my Files, I have in it my youtube and other videos I watch online or offline.

ZakZombie

well there are a bunch of apps you can use to check out the sky and learn a bit more about star formations and constellations, like starwalk, Pocket universe or skysafari4, since I'm very passionate about astronomy i've been through a number of astronomy apps and they all are decent apps but could use a little more tweaking, the best app I found so far and still has it on my iphone is starchart, i'm mainly in love with this app because it lets you go forwards and backwards through time, also its nicely presented and packed with information about planets stars pretty much everything in the night sky, add to that its free and you have an app that is worth your time.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14

hibiscus

I have tried a few of the free constellation apps and would not recommend any of them as they seriously lacked accuracy. I definitely suggest purchasing one as they may have more legitimate images.

To answer your original question, most of the apps I use are social media related so I have recently found an app called In Moment- Limit Phone Usage. It tracks your social media usage and it will notify you when you have exceeded previously set limits. Social media is great but its nice to be mindful.

I also use the Apple Podcasts app quite a bit but I hate the more recent version of it. It is difficult to navigate and (like the new Snapchat update) I just can't get used to it. Would love it if anyone has recommendations for another podcast app.

DenisMNE

My top 5 iPhone apps include :
1.Messages
2.Face time
3.Health
4.Alarm clock
5.Youtube

among many others.These are the ones I use daily.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Mik
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.