Blackberry or HTC?

Arshi

I want to buy a smartphone. and i like blackberry but some of my friends suggest me that i should go with htc . that is the reason I'm little bit confused. So i need some experiences all of you, which one should i go blackberry or htc.

MomoStarr16

Why do you want to go with Blackberry? Looks they are not so much popular nowadays. Go for an android phone because those phones are what good nowadays. Easier to fix and most of the time compatible with lots of add ons gadget. Blackberry are outdated. So for me HTC is a good choice than Blackberry.

Rodney Olson

If you used blackberry in the past and was a fan of it then it is hard to move to another smartphone.

For me, I will choose HTC because it is more popular and using Android while I don't like hard keys on Blackberry :)

hstinscdln

Pick HTC. Both of them are popular but HTC used to compete with Samsung, Sony, LG, and other more known smartphone brands. They also release really good flagship phones that are on par with other flagship phones. Personally, if HTC was a lot more available here, I would have bought from them every time I change phones.

focusedwriter10

Go for HTC without hesitation. Having used Blackberry for some years, I cannot recommend it. Although the brand is popular, there are so many things you will be missing, while those using other brands are enjoying. Actually, you will have to subscribe for some of the apps offered free in android phones.

etopia

BlackBerry is really highest security level smartphone where as high as provide for the national people such as Obama, Trump to use, or the multinational company leaders to use due to they are very demanding to the security, where in last few weeks, Trump's iphone get hacked, but never happen it to BlackBerry. The duisadvantage is really high price, so, lets consider if you are the person very demanding on the security, if so, BlackBerry is the only one!

Dracindo

I usually buy a Samsung or Huawei smartphone, so I can't share personal experiences, but when browsing for a new phone, I let my eyes slide past a few phones of both of these brands, and I must say HTC is better. Blackberries are decent, but HTC gives you a bit more for what you pay. Blackberry looks more professional, but if you don't have a high standing in an office or work in politics, I would recommend HTC over Blackberry.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads