Wallpapers you could stare at forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGuapo96

What are some of the wallpapers that you absolutely cannot get tired of? I am talking about the pictures that you can just look at forever and never get enough of them. Pictures that make you question things and pictures that can make your mind wander away. The image itself can be trippy, cool, absolutely whatever comes across your mind, as long as it is absolutely mind blowing.
Feel free to share whatever wakes this feeling inside of you, i would really love to know :)

Here is one image that absolutely makes me lose my mind, it's so trippy it is ridiculous.

HD-Trippy-Images.jpg

kaisantos2229

A wallpaper that I could stare at forever? That would be a wallpaper of my future wife's photo. I am a person who is fond of making my girlfriend's photo as a wallpaper for my phone. Looking at my girlfriends photos makes me realize how beautiful and wonderful life really is.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, wow! That is not the answer i was expecting but it is most definitely an answer that i can respect and appreciate! That is actually so cool to have someone so special that you can absolutely get lost just by looking at them!
Congratulations on that my friend, i wish you all the best in life and marriage, feel free to inform us how it is going, would love to know if everything is ok :)

Rodney Olson

I don't think this is a kind of wallpaper that I like, I feel it can hurt my eyes and if I view it for a long time then I can get headache. I like using landscape wallpapers for my smartphone and PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies