Application for money management?

ElGuapo96

So, as the tittle says, what are some of the best money management applications? The OS of the device doesn't matter, as long as the application is doing it's job really well.
I am a bit in a mess when it comes to my finances and i need some extra help to organize myself. I feel like a good application would do the job, but i cannot seem to find any. Which one would you recommend me and why?
Thanks in advance, all answers are appreciated. :)

Fishbate

I have been using Microsoft Excel on my android phone as a budget manager for a long time. If you are familiar with Excel and its features, i recommend using it. One can personalize the content of your data by using just excel. You can also use formula's and graphs to easily visualize your data.

When it comes to accessibility, i use one drive or Dropbox for easy and flexible access to my budget file. You can use both smartphone or Laptop/Desktop to access your file via internet or cable.

I have been using this for a long time and i am convenient with it. ...:coffee:

Have a great day!

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
So you think that it can be sufficient and that you can keep a track of a lot of financial happenings only with Microsoft Excel? That is such a good idea but i never seem to have thought of it.
I will definitely give it a go since i am almost desperate in a need of some major organization. Things are getting a little bit out of hand and i need to control it better :D
Great contribution, i really appreciate the desire to help.

Fishbate

Fishbate
Personally i think it's good for users that wants to personalize the content. Some apps have a more built in categories and computations, this is convenient of course. But when you want more integration with computation and formula, my best option is personalizing it and excel had this functions.

The features may look boring and old-school but it's good enough for me. It may be hard for people who's not familiar with excel so it may be an other app for them.

Overall pick what you think that suits you...

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Yeah, it definitely does look boring and old-school :D I have tried it out, though and it does the job phenomenally. Absolutely loving it so far. Who would have thought that the basic PC feature would help me this much!
It's all good now, i am keeping a track of everything and i feel almost like a business man to some degree :D
I know exactly what is where at i know what condition it is in, which is absolutely perfect :)

melvs

I myself is not good or in a mess when it comes with my finances, sometimes I just used money unconsciously without thinking, and I a Financial Advisor at that. Hehehe, so I have been using this Expense Manager which is in Android, never have checked if it is also available in Apple Store. It is great because it helps budget everything from bills, payments, incoming money, etc. So you can make it a try then let me know if it also helps you.

kaisantos2229

To be honest! I never tried using a budget app before, not even a single knowledge about it. So I did some googling and this two apps that I found is highly suggested, so it's really up to you if you want to try it.

First app is called Mint, it's a free app and it's available on Android, iOs and Windows.

The second app is called BIllGuard, this app is also free and it's available on Android and iOs only.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Thanks for your contribution buddy. I just looked these applications a little bit better, a little more thoroughly and i like them a lot. The first one, the Mint is decent but it kind of seems messy, seems hard to keep a track of whats going on. The second one though, the BillGuard application is absolutely amazing. Exactly what i was looking for. Beautiful design, really easy to keep a track of everything. It does the job, great recommendation! :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views