Best Android smartphones 2018?

HelenR

Can you tell me what are the best Android smartphones in 2018? I would buy a good one if I see your reviews are true and I can have a fast and good Android smartphone. Apple's products will be out of choice in this case because I am prior to Androids smartphones, they are easy to use and I can use dual sim if I go with Android smartphones...etc. Any recommendations? and why you choose it is the best smartphone for 2018?

ElGuapo96

I have found a bigger list of the new Android phones after some research and i have made a list of the ones, i personally prefer the most. The specifications are so ridiculously good, it's not really worth discussing, considering how there is not a task that they will not be able to perform.
It is just top of the food chain, phone wise.

Also, keep in mind that these phones that i have listed are a bit pricey, so don't get too surprised when you look for them in your closest store. But, regarding the performance, you just cannot go wrong with any of them.

Now for the biased part. If i had to make a choice i would most definitely go for Razer Phone if i were a gamer, or Samsung Galaxy S8 for everything else. Personally, i like them a little bit better than the rest. Take a look and see for yourself, though, everybody's got a different taste :)

Samsung Galaxy Note
Huawei Mate 10 pro
Samsung Galaxy S8
Google Pixel 2 Xl
HTC U11+
LG V30
Razer Phone

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views