Best looking, underrated tablet?

ElGuapo96

Has Sony got the best look, most aesthetic tablets on the market, while also being one of the most underrated companies regarding the tablets?
It's actually a bit awkward how nobody is talking about them. Not only are they extremely gorgeous, but their performance is top notch.

sony-tablet-s-wifi-tablet-1.jpg

The elegant, black color, the smooth edges. Extremely classy and elegant looking tablet. The edges are made in such a way that the tablet almost looks like a folded book, which is ridiculously cool if you ask me.
Why are these bad boys not getting enough love? They can most definitely compete with every other tablet and their physical appearance is, in my opinion, unmatched

xperaigg.jpg

Take a look and let me know what you guys think. Do you like the way they look?
Do you think they are overrated and if so, let me know why. I am more than willing to discuss anything you want about this topic :)

Dracindo

I got to say, it looks really professional. But I think Sony doesn't take a lot of pride in their tablets, I don't see any ads about their tablets anywhere. They just have them and see if people want to buy them.
I'm personally not a fan of tablets, but I'm going to keep an eye out for these if I ever need (or want) one.
What's the price for this one, exactly? And do they have other tablets?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views