What notetaking apps do you use?

tbymrtn

I am a prolific notetaker. I try to take notes of most things that are useful for me and I do it both on a paper notebook and Evernote on my phone. The notebook allows for a quicker, free-flowing, stream-of-consciousness way of taking down thoughts. A notebook is still, for me, the most natural tool for mind mapping. After a notebook session, I either transcribe the essence of the note into a more concise or structured note or take a photo of it and then ingest it into Evernote. This system serves me very well.

Evernote is an powerful note taking app available on both iOS and Android that allows you to take notes via text, photo or voice and save them to the cloud. It clips websites and reads text in photos. You can turn notes into reminders and lists. It allows you to organize the notes into notebooks and make them searchable. It is this searchability that makes it very useful. It allows you to find notes you need very quickly.

Would appreciate hearing about your own notetaking workflows and the apps you use.

Cai07

Nothing can replace the satisfaction of holding a physical notebook Expressing your thoughts down and seeing them come to life can motivate you to strive harder to achieve your goals. But, the practicality and functionality of note taking applications today are also useful. My personal favorite is the built in note app of iPhone. It is simple to use, user friendly, and very functional It doesn’t take a lot of space too and there’s no ads while I’m working Highly recommended ??????

Dracindo

I just use the notepad app that came with the device, which is called "Notepad" :geek:. It's simple, I can write down everything I want, and I don't need to worry about saving it, as it automatically saves everything I write.

I don't use it much, although recently, I met an old lady using a electric foldable bicycle. I know someone who's been looking for such device for a while now, so I asked where she bought it and some other details. It's at moments like these that I use a notepad: To not forget valuable information, as I easily forget stuff that don't interest me, but I know would be interesting for others.

emiaj55

I use Snote for quick note taking. I just happened to have it so it is the one I am using. I also have evernote pre-installed but I haven't really checked it out. But maybe I would after reading your review.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views