Micro task apps for Android?

Dracindo

I've been browsing the Google Play Store for a long time, looking for a game to keep myself busy during the day, but none of them are interesting. So instead, I'm looking for some apps that pay me to do microtasks. The payout doesn't have to be huge, they just have to give me a few cents for tasks that don't take a lot of time. So no apps that pay me to do surveys. I spent so much time looking for one survey to participate on, that by the time I find one, the survey takes so long I no longer have the time to fill it in anymore, unless I rush, but then they lock me out for not answering honestly, which is something I don't mean to do either.

So does anyone know a good app for the phone? Preferably something I can do offline, and submit once I have Internet access, but not a requirement.

Dracindo

I forgot to add something, if there is anything I can do on my smartphone to gain money from websites like Fiverr or Patreon, feel free to suggest it as well, and preferably give me details on how to properly advertise it. I think I can figure it out myself once you give me the rough sketch of it, but it's always better if I need to think less for myself or get an idea on how to lure in customers and patrons.

I spent so much time looking for one survey to participate on
I think it is a waste of time if you join survey to earn money from it.
So does anyone know a good app for the phone? Preferably something I can do offline, and submit once I have Internet access, but not a requirement.
I think there are less apps for this tab but someone can want to pay apps and apps will pay you to do jobs for them.

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.