Still playing Super Mario?

jeniffer26

Who woul forget Super Mario games? As for me I will never forget how super mario created best memories of my childhood. I was able to beat my big brother in playing super mario and get a treat because I beat him. Not just because it was enjoyable but because saving the princess made me more want to play and finish the game. But Im still wondering what is the name of the princess? Never done a research about it. All I know is Luigi is older than Mario.

Lazard

Of course I still play it !
The original was simple enough to finish but the second on, Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels, is really difficult !

I play it regularly on my PsVita. Thanks to the savestates, I can resume my game at the start of the last level I played.

(PS : The Princess is named Peach ;))

Dracindo

Dracindo
PS Vita? I thought the Mario franchise was owned by Nintendo. I don't think Sony is allowed to publish Mario games on their consoles.
Either that, or you're just running a Mario game for a Nintendo console, and running it on an emulator on your Vita.

vpatella

I think I have an unpopular opinion when I say I was never a fan of the original Super Mario Bros. games. The timed platformer style of game never had much appeal to me, for some reason it always stressed me out. I was, however a fan of the more open-world Super Mario 64, and especially Super Mario Sunshine. I never got a chance to play Super Mario Odyssey, but I've heard great things about it. I remember when it came out it was pretty groundbreaking for the Mario franchise.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I wouldn't call it an unpopular opinion. Don't get me wrong, I used to love the game, but I can understand why some don't like it. Today, people would hate me if I said I didn't like Fortnite. It's a good game, but I don't like it. The chances of winning are 1 to 100, and anything else feels like a loss.
Others would agree with me, and I know there are a lot of others, just like there are many others who just don't like platformers and those who just don't like Mario.

Joey Mercado

Who woul forget Super Mario games? As for me I will never forget how super mario created best memories of my childhood. I was able to beat my big brother in playing super mario and get a treat because I beat him. Not just because it was enjoyable but because saving the princess made me more want to play and finish the game. But Im still wondering what is the name of the princess? Never done a research about it. All I know is Luigi is older than Mario.

Unfortunately I am not playing super mario nowadays but I still remember my young age way back then when I was trying and got addicted i guess in this games, I was able to skip some quite meal just to finish every stage of it just to save the princess. How funny it was? But I'm pretty sure there are a lot of members here also reminiscing their youthful age playing this game

Ahall2018

Yassss!!!! Super Mario is the BEST! It’s funny to see this because I actually came across my old Super Nintendo at my grandparents last weekend and one of the games was Super Mario. It took me back to when I was a kid again. My family had to peel me away from the game haha and I’m 34 years old!! I was gonna just take it home with me but I was afraid I would become addicted again and my kiddos would prob kill me ??‍♀️ #mariogamerforlife

Huggypillows

My favorite game before until now, Super Mario Is the best adventure game for me I can say its really addicting and easy to play. But I never finished whole game yet I hope THIS TIME. I want to save the princess and finished the whole level. I also remember the level where super mario can fly and I giving me hard time to finish the game? I heard that there is App for super mario but havent check it yet. But i think playing it with computer with big screen is much better playing with a small phone.

carol0502

Oh m G, I missed playing Super Mario I don't have any gadgets so I can play again but if I will have soon I will definitely get Super Mario.

zach24

Super Mario is one of my favorite games before. It is very addicting especially when you are in one of the difficult stages, it is so challenging because as a child it is a fulfillment to finish all of its levels before. Sadly I don't play it anymore because I'm kinda busy right now but because you remind me of this game I will try to download it on my phone to play it again and remember those memories of mine before.

Dkaraly

I used to play Super Mario when I was little and I miss it. Regrettably, I can't play it anymore, I don't have the proper console to do so. However, I remember I played it a lot and it was really good and entertaining. Actually, I like almost every game of the Mario franchise, especially the Paper Mario ones and Mario Sunshine. I have seen some gameplay walkthroughs of Super Mario Odyssey and I just have to say (without really spoiling anything): Way to go Princess Peach! :D

Probably anyone who has played that game knows what I'm talking about. :LOL:

bleach123

I can still remember the times when I play Super Mario in my vacant time when I was still studying. It was so much fun and it feels yesterday. Good old memories indeed!

Nemo

Are you talking about the 90's supermario? I know. It was so addictive back then. I don't remember enjoying a game like I enjoyed it.

totoadrian

totoadrian
The 90's version of Super Mario platform are way too cool than new versions. It brings classic experience. I liked seeing all the different enemies. You have the Goombas and Koopa Troopas that don't necessary seem like bad guys. They just happened to be in Marios way as he goes about his journey. On the other hand you have Lakitu who seem determined to drop spiked turtles on your head. Then there is the Hammer Bros, the most annoying, spaztastic, infinitely troublesome, rage inducing, little buggers in the whole game. I hardly recall but one or two times I got past those guys without losing my mushroom power-up.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I honestly liked it too back in those days. Back then, the game was plain and simple. Now, all of a sudden, I saw Mario and Bowser in a white suit as the final battle, like... What?

I feel like they're just reselling these old games, but with better graphics, more levels, and the game devs doing more than needed.

sampot

I will never forget Super Mario game? that was part of my childhood days. I always played it when i get bored and it is also my stress reliever. This game is verry priceless for me compare the other games like candy crash, and all the games that trends.

Dracindo

I stopped at one point. To me, it pretty much joined the level of Fifa and Pokemon games: I keep buying the same game every year.
That and, well, I don't play Nintendo games anymore, as I don't buy any of the consoles. It's a good game, but Mario games or variaties of Super Mario can be found online easily, for free even. Or as a "not-so-legal" copy that you run on an emulator.
I play it regularly on my PsVita. Thanks to the savestates, I can resume my game at the start of the last level I played.
I think saves states are nice if you suddenly have to end your game and the closest safe point still takes 10 minutes because you might be in the longest cutscene of an RPG. However, for most other scenario's, like the one you described, safe states is equal to cheating.

Doesn't really matter though, I mean it's a singleplayer game, nobody should care how you play it, so long as you're having fun. Now, if you were trying to break a speedrun record, than it's gonna be trouble.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.