Is windows 7 still good ?

It would make no sense, Windows 7 is still by far the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Yes, Windows 7 support will end and Microsoft will cut off all support but not until January 14th 2020. You should upgrade after this date, but it remains a long way away in computer.

Which edition is the best for you?

It would make no sense, Windows 7 is still by far the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Yes, Windows 7 support will end and Microsoft will cut off all support but not until January 14th 2020. You should upgrade after this date, but it remains a long way away in computer.

Which edition is the best for you?
Ooops Thank you for this information, Actually we all know that upgrading a system is a good thing for us, but in some person since they have this ability of having well aware on . I am now using Windows 10 but to tell you honestly at first I was so hesitant to use this windows since I am quite confident and well aware with the Windows 7, but sometimes changes must be accept, for the better. Since Windows 7 will be only 2020, I suggest that members who are still using Windows 7 to kindly study the Windows 10, little by little:) PS tihs is for my own opinion only..

But still Windows 7 is a good Program

kd06

I'm still using Windows 7. So for me it is the best! But I am considering upgrading it given the time for I'm still busy with some other things and haven't learned yet on how to upgrade. 2020 is still far so I guess I'll be able yo learn and upgrade before that time.

I believe Windows 10 is the best operating system right now because it has the latest security updates and most new applications will start to cut off compatibility on older operating systems like Windows 7. That means Windows 7 might not get the latest update on software because developers will focus on the newer operating systems.

jaybee19
I agree with you. Although I did really prefer Windows 7 in the past and I liked it better than Windows 8, as a windows user I must move on. Latest security updates are far more crucial than my preference over operating systems. As long as my laptop is updated and all applications work on it I'll be fine, yes I'll be fine Goodbye to Windows 7 tho T-T.

Kayel

Windows 10 is mine... Well I don't really mind to what OS as long as my laptop works perfectly and safe from security threats. It's just that I just go with the flow to whatever necessary update needed.

Just wondering your source is for the claim that Windows 7 is the most popular OS in the world.

Martinsx

I seriously doubt if Windows 7 is the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Are you kidding me? I have moved on from Windows 7 long ago than I can ever remember and I'm not regretting it one second.

Windows 10 is what I work with now and I'm definitely enjoying every moment I work with it because it offers me exactly what I need for my job.

Windows 7 was the most popular system along the window users.The main stream support means Microsoft will not develop any pack for windows 7 after January 13,2015,although you can use windows 7 with extended support for the next 2years ,the window developers should start planning for up graduation for system and training to the users for migration to windows 8,8.1 or 10.

Lost93

It's still good for me. Perhaps one of the best operating systems. I used almost all operating systems, but Windows 7 is the best for me. I use windows XP on my laptop and on PC windows 7. I can not install windows 7 on a laptop because the laptop is already pretty old. But, if I can, I would like to install windows 7 on it.

I use windows 7 because I'm not sure if my computer can Upgrade to Windows 10 and I don't have a problem with it so far but yes I am willing to try Windows 10 but first see if it's compatible and also it has a lot more feature compared to Windows 7 that's what I think.

Soon I'll give it a try and hire someone expert with it because I only know basic with computers.

I don't know why people look at Windows 10 with disgust, saying that Windows 7 was far superior.

Windows 10 is a powerful OS with a lot of great features, Windows 7 is certainly still good but it's starting to get a little bit old. Some things need to change and evolve.

I'm still using Windows 7 on my desktop and I always update it whenever an update is available for windows 7. However, I know that Windows 7 is still good, but I think Windows 10 is far better than Windows 7 that's why I'm planning to upgrade my operating system next week.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views