Is windows 7 still good ?

Uyj143

It would make no sense, Windows 7 is still by far the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Yes, Windows 7 support will end and Microsoft will cut off all support but not until January 14th 2020. You should upgrade after this date, but it remains a long way away in computer.

Which edition is the best for you?

Joey Mercado

It would make no sense, Windows 7 is still by far the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Yes, Windows 7 support will end and Microsoft will cut off all support but not until January 14th 2020. You should upgrade after this date, but it remains a long way away in computer.

Ooops Thank you for this information, Actually we all know that upgrading a system is a good thing for us, but in some person since they have this ability of having well aware on . I am now using Windows 10 but to tell you honestly at first I was so hesitant to use this windows since I am quite confident and well aware with the Windows 7, but sometimes changes must be accept, for the better. Since Windows 7 will be only 2020, I suggest that members who are still using Windows 7 to kindly study the Windows 10, little by little:) PS tihs is for my own opinion only..

But still Windows 7 is a good Program

kd06

I'm still using Windows 7. So for me it is the best! But I am considering upgrading it given the time for I'm still busy with some other things and haven't learned yet on how to upgrade. 2020 is still far so I guess I'll be able yo learn and upgrade before that time.

EfficientNinja

I believe Windows 10 is the best operating system right now because it has the latest security updates and most new applications will start to cut off compatibility on older operating systems like Windows 7. That means Windows 7 might not get the latest update on software because developers will focus on the newer operating systems.

jaybee19

jaybee19
I agree with you. Although I did really prefer Windows 7 in the past and I liked it better than Windows 8, as a windows user I must move on. Latest security updates are far more crucial than my preference over operating systems. As long as my laptop is updated and all applications work on it I'll be fine, yes I'll be fine Goodbye to Windows 7 tho T-T.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Eventually support on Windows 7 will stop, yes, but visually Windows 7 was and still is the best operating system to work with. Windows 10 is basically a combination of Windows 8's fullscreen of boxed options within Windows 7's start screen. And finding everything was easier too, like the configuration menu, but that could just be because I have been using Windows 7 for a long time. Maybe it just takes a longer time getting used to.

Reactions: BillEssley

BillEssley

BillEssley
Windows 10 is basically a combination of Windows 8's fullscreen of boxed options within Windows 7's start screen.
Glad to hear about this. :)
Honestly I am still using Windows 7 and I am feeling good with this version, not going to upgrade to Win 10 in the future.

Reactions: Dracindo

Dracindo

Dracindo
Yeah, wait until they release the next big thing. The first year after the Windows 10 release, you could get it for free. Now you have to pay $100 for it! I mean, I still have to officially activate Windows 10, and it's been like this for 2 years. How good can Win 10 be if they can't even detect hacked copies and do something about it?

Kayel

Windows 10 is mine... Well I don't really mind to what OS as long as my laptop works perfectly and safe from security threats. It's just that I just go with the flow to whatever necessary update needed.

vpatella

Just wondering your source is for the claim that Windows 7 is the most popular OS in the world.

Martinsx

I seriously doubt if Windows 7 is the most popular and widely used operating system in the world. Are you kidding me? I have moved on from Windows 7 long ago than I can ever remember and I'm not regretting it one second.

Windows 10 is what I work with now and I'm definitely enjoying every moment I work with it because it offers me exactly what I need for my job.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Well, it was a long time ago that Windows 7 came out, as well as Windows 8, and Windows 8 was horrible. Sorry if that offended anyone, but I think 8 was total garbage and I feel sorry for anyone who had to swap from 7 over to 8, because it was forced onto their new computer, or because they believed it was necessary, that 7 would eventually go away. It will, but we're still far from that day, and you know why? Because at Microsoft, they know it's still a popular OS, so popular that they still offer support for it. Not for long, but still, 3 years later and they still offer support. And after that, people will still be fine without it, the internet is full of free support!

Jaymalie

Windows 7 was the most popular system along the window users.The main stream support means Microsoft will not develop any pack for windows 7 after January 13,2015,although you can use windows 7 with extended support for the next 2years ,the window developers should start planning for up graduation for system and training to the users for migration to windows 8,8.1 or 10.

Lost93

It's still good for me. Perhaps one of the best operating systems. I used almost all operating systems, but Windows 7 is the best for me. I use windows XP on my laptop and on PC windows 7. I can not install windows 7 on a laptop because the laptop is already pretty old. But, if I can, I would like to install windows 7 on it.

carol0502

I use windows 7 because I'm not sure if my computer can Upgrade to Windows 10 and I don't have a problem with it so far but yes I am willing to try Windows 10 but first see if it's compatible and also it has a lot more feature compared to Windows 7 that's what I think.

Soon I'll give it a try and hire someone expert with it because I only know basic with computers.

Lazard

I don't know why people look at Windows 10 with disgust, saying that Windows 7 was far superior.

Windows 10 is a powerful OS with a lot of great features, Windows 7 is certainly still good but it's starting to get a little bit old. Some things need to change and evolve.

NiceMan

I'm still using Windows 7 on my desktop and I always update it whenever an update is available for windows 7. However, I know that Windows 7 is still good, but I think Windows 10 is far better than Windows 7 that's why I'm planning to upgrade my operating system next week.

msexquisite

Windows 7 is still a great operating system, but a lot of the computers now comes with Windows XP on it, but I still think it is a user friendly system. I still have problems using my Windows XP operating system, because I was using the Windows 7 for a while and had got use the system and features.

RoseKaizer

Yes absolutely it is still good, I am using Windows 8.1, but I am not satisfied with it. Windows 7 is still the best O.S .

Fishbate

Win7 is a good operating system because its a stable OS and it has been widely used for it's efficiency. But we all know that with the requirements of software and hardware nowadays is too high for WIN7 that is why Windows has developed new systems to compensate our computing needs. I have been using WIN10 and i believe that it is still in the process of stabilizing its system. Having said that, i think WIN10 is promising.

KabiruYoungshark

I have used windows seven n the past but I would not reccommend it at the moment. There are so many advancements that I have made since the last five years or so that I was still using that operating software. Currently I am on windows 10 and I love the features. I do not understand why you need to opt for a lower version but maybe you can share your reasons.

mark86

Windows 7 still kicking and still good for me. I still could use it as no problems. I will use it till it expires in the near future. I would like to try more advance windows but I was thinking it might waste of money then.

Corzhens

This topic is very appropriate for me because I have a laptop that is running on Windows 7 and our home desktop is running on Windows XP. I know that the XP operating system is already obsolete. In fact, it is not supported by Chrome anymore. It is convenient to use the cloud storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive but Windows XP is not supported by those cloud storage facilities. With the Windows 7, that was the operating system installed by the dealer of my HP laptop. The contract said it was Windows 10 but the dealer explained that the OS has many issues with their laptop so they downgraded the OS to Windows 7. Well, it is running good so I have no complaints.

blackmist

In my personal opinion basing on my experience between the two operating system, Windows 10 are far better than 7 when in comes to security issues. But when it come to the interface I think windows 7 are more user friendly. The only issue that I experience on windows 10 are the bugs and it's annoying but I think the company are addressing the issue and releasing update to fix the bugs experience by the user.

Arnorth24

Since Windows XP is already faced out Windows 7 has been my OS for years now. There's been no problem with it. Still gives the best services an OS can give. But I've been observing Windows 10 and I'm really impressed with it. I'm planning to change my OS when I understand well what Windows 10 can do.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.