Sony Xperia XA3 Ultra revealed: 6.5-inch screen, 6GB RAM

novandak

Sony Xperia XA3 Ultra is expected to be released at CES 2019, taking place in about two weeks. Recently, some specifications and prices of this phablet have been revealed.

According to DroidShout, the Xperia XA3 Ultra will be priced at 519 EUR in most European markets, equivalent to about 595 USD. This price is very costly compared to the predecessor Xperia XA2 Ultra, with a selling price of 449 EUR (514 USD).

Sony Xperia XA3 Ultra revealed.jpg

Xperia XA3 Ultra will also be equipped with 6GB RAM and pre-installed Android 9 Pie operating system. Information about the processor is unclear, but it is likely to be one of the three mid-range Snapdragon 630, Snapdragon 660 and Snapdragon 670.

The screen of this phablet is 6.5 inches, slightly larger than the Note9, and has an 18: 9 aspect ratio. The traditional screen design, with two-side bezel, is skinny, but there are still quite a large top and bottom edges. Xperia XA3 Ultra will not have rabbit ears.

The Xperia XA3 Ultra's case is made of aluminum, while the back cover can be covered with glass. There will be three colors: black, gold and silver.

Dracindo

6GB is nice amount of RAM for a smartphone, 8GB would be perfect though. How much memory does does the Xperia XA3 Ultra have? And does it have slots for additional memory cards, and what's the maximum memory it can have from these cards?

Averagely €450 for this seems like a reasonable price, given what you told me so far. What I need to know may be the one thing I need to buy this one.

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views