Reset Samsung A9 2018

Rob Reece

During long periods of using your Samsung A9 (2018) phone, it may be slow due to a lot of junk data, or the phone is standing still due to conflicting applications you have installed, you can restore the factory settings (reset ) according to the following:
Note: The factory reset will remove all applications, data that has been downloaded and installed on your computer, so make sure to back up the necessary data before proceeding.

Step 1: Go to "Settings"

Reset Samsung A9 2018.png

Step 2: Select "General management"

Step 3: Select "Reset"

Step 4: Select "Fatory data reset"

Step 5: Select "DELETE" (RESET)

Now you just wait 3-5 minutes, the device will restore the original settings, then you need to set up the original account such as: gmail, wifi, facebook,...is complete.

Hope it helps!

rose61

Back to factory setting is an amazing way of improving phone efficiency. After switching the phone back to factory setting, the phone will switch off shortly,then come back on by itself.All the installed apps,gallery and memory space will be as good as new.I once went to factory reset my pnone to remove a stubborn virus that had refused to go away,imagine it worked well.Remember to always remove the sim when as factory settings cleans it also.

Pusya

Hello, I've read your post. :)

There's a slight typo there, you wrote "fatory" instead of "factory".
Anyhow, thanks for the valuable information, but does this apply to any other smartphones as well? I, for example, in order to recent mine (and mine is older) I have to hold a button for 30 seconds in order to activate the reset process.

Like on the picture:

trWwneW.jpg

Honestly, it gets quite annoying, because the button is irresponsive as well.
Do you have any idea how to do it on the older versions?

Dracindo

Sure did, thanks a lot! Is it also this easy for other Samsung devices? There's nothing I find more annoying than things making total sense to suddenly change later on for no really good reason.

I actually just checked it on a Huawei, and it's almost the same, but instead of General Management, you click System.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.