Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S8?

socialagency

One of my smartphones is Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, it is a good smartphone with 6GB of RAM, 8 CPU cores, 6 inches csreen display and my friend is using Samsung Galaxy S8 and he said it is better than mine. I could not show proof that my Galaxy C9 Pro is better because they seem having same configurations. Does any one help me to point out that which smartphone is better and why?

ElGuapo96

They are basically the same, besides the aesthetics or physical appearance, everything else is virtually identical. Personally, i would go with Samsung Galaxy S8 only because in my opinion, it looks better, classier and more elegant and futuristic. Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO is also a very pretty phone, just not exactly my cup of tea.

At the end of the day it just boils down to what phone do you think looks better. The specifications are almost the same so that's not the issue. If you are already using Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO i would advise you not to worry too much about it. You have a monster in your hands, just enjoy it :)

tedzk26

C9 pro is low budget handset who have many things to do...but s8 is best.because it have iris scanner and bixbi.c9 is nothing to s8...mine phone is s8 plus too. C9 is good but not as s8.WINNER: S8/S8+

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads