System Animation Tweak

Fishbate

What you see on your smartphones are the combination of digital expertise. From GPU to animation renderer and 2D 3D images. These what makes us users go nuts with games and other medias.

Although we think that when we buy a smartphone the specification given is the maximum capability . Well its not... there's more juice :p.

Although i don't recommend to this trick.. its always good to be informed and be aware of smartphones hidden capabilities.

In this trick you can modify animation features on your smartphone. This trick only applies on Android phones.

Android contains a hidden developer options menu that you can enable by going into your main system settings, then navigating to About > Software Information > More > Build number. Now tap on the build number several times until a small message at the bottom of the screen confirms that you’re a developer.

After wards go back to menu and search for Developer Option on the list.
Open developer option and you will see options that are not available before.o_O

1518835139685.png

There are a list of modifiable settings you can play around with the developer option.
For now we should focus on Animator Duration Scale, Transition animation scale and window animation scale.

These options are one of the reasons why we have those eye popping transitions and awesome effects on our smartphones. The default setting of these 3 settings is 1x . You can set it lower if you want your phone to reduce effects and transitions...adjusting to a higher setting makes your effects and transitions more crisp.

Let me warn:unsure: you that the Developer Options has a ton of interesting features to play around with, but you can also mess things up pretty badly, so it’s best not to change anything you haven’t thoroughly researched.

My goal for this trick is for you guys to be aware and be informed:p... "sharing knowledge is sharing power"

Have fun guys!

socialagency

Android contains a hidden developer options menu that you can enable by going into your main system settings, then navigating to About > Software Information > More > Build number. Now tap on the build number several times until a small message at the bottom of the screen confirms that you’re a developer.
I have just checked my android smratphonbe but I don't see More > Build number in Software Information

How to enable this feature on Android smartphones? seem it is just for developers?

MihaitaFk

I have used developer options, many times, but just for connect my phone though PC/Laptop, I didn't use it to maximize my game power graphic.
Also you can check the, Stay awake button for your phone, after you check that button, Android will keep your device’s screen on while charging and won’t turn it off.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.