Marvel Unlimited App

Foneposter

As a Marvel fan, one of my favorite apps in Android is the Marvel Unlimited app. This is an app that offers you a subscription service of reading up to 20,000
Marvel Comic books from its digital library. The app also features a nighttime mode, downloadable comics, and reading lists. You can read your digital comics on a per page or a per panel basis.

Fqg_iZfXRmNj-nIB_dyaopzaYGK4QrLnQgtKipzEINnjzXUY5eF9IcxqCBBqW3i-Aw=h900

The app is not without its issues though. Some report that it crashes and others say that they cannot load the comics that they want to read. Furthermore, you can't read the latest comics if you want to keep yourself up-to-date with what happening in the Marvel Universe. The library only contains comics from the 60s to comics that were published six months before the release date. This means that this February, the latest comics that are available to you are those that were released last September.

The 69 US dollar subscription fee might the expensive to some. But with access to over 20,000 comic books, you get your money's worth.

Below is the link to the app. Go and give it a try.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marvel.unlimited&hl=en

ElGuapo96

Regarding the price i wanted to ask, 69 US dollars for a monthly subscription or is this just $69 in order to be able to access all the comics? You didn't really explain that part very well. But overall a very good application for the comic nerds. I like some of them, i am especially a fan of marvel so i cannot wait to be able to access all the Hulk and Thor comics, since i am such a huge fan of those two characters :)
Solid post, keep it up!

marblank1313

I am a fan of marvel so this is a great app for me and for all marvel fans out there. But i am also waiting for the answer if the $69 subscription fee is monthly or it's the full payment for the app, honestly i think it's too much but if you'll only have to pay it once, maybe it's much reasonable. Another question, is it downloadable or you only can access the comics when your online? Maybe i'll check it out later too for more details.

Foneposter

My apologies if I wasn't clear on my post.

69 Dollars covers a one year subscription. There's a 99 dollar annual subscription that includes freebies and discounts to comics and Marvel Merchandise. Both plans allow you to access over 20,000 comics which I think is comics Marvel published from the 60s up to the present. The only issue that I have with the app is that if I want to read this month's comics you have to wait for 6 months for it to be available on the app.

To learn more of Marvel Unlimited you can go to the following link below:

http://marvel.com/comics/unlimited

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, well then it is absolutely affordable. I thought that it was a $69 monthly fee which would be ridiculous. $69 a year is basically free. Most people wouldn't even "feel" that money drip out of their pockets :D
The fact that you have to wait that long for the comics that just came out also isn't that bad. Since there is such a huge variety of comics you will always be able to find one to read while you are waiting for the other one. So in the end things just click in their place, as they should.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views