Samsung A5 2017 Download Problem

GeorgePh

Guys, I have a Samsung A5 2017 and the problem is. Every time I try to download an application that's not from Google PlayStore the anti virus that came with the phone blocks it as a malicious file and can't be open. Do you know what's the solution to this?

novandak

Google PlayStore has already scanned files or apps on their store thus it is safe to use apps there. For applications that not came from Google PlayStore then they can contain virus or malware and you only download from trusted sources or ignore/delete files if you saw those warnings.

Fishbate

Guys, I have a Samsung A5 2017 and the problem is. Every time I try to download an application that's not from Google PlayStore the anti virus that came with the phone blocks it as a malicious file and can't be open. Do you know what's the solution to this?
This is normal for any anti virus, probably because the site your downloading with has a low trust issue. Antivirus apps has two ways of scanning , one is preventive scan. This scan activates during receiving of data from other sources. Along with the scan are certificates and content of the file you are downloading. Second is the real time scan. This scan is performed with an execution and transfer activities from your smartphone simultaneously. The application that you are downloading may have some irregularities on the said contents, that is why your anti virus is notifying you. But it really doesn't mean that there is a virus on the app you are downloading.

If you are confident that the file you are downloading can be trusted, you can try to modify the intensity of the scanning method of your antivirus. Lowering it will allow the files or app to be downloaded. I don't know if the feature i'm talking about is available on your antivirus, but there are features similar to this on any antivirus. You just have to explore and study it before you start downloading. Also after lowering your scan intensity, real time scan is still active, so you still have some protection on your smartphone.

I suggest you do a little research on the app that you are downloading, it may not be a virus but a malware/spyware or just a simple adware. So you have to be careful....these things do not damage your system but these things are dangerous. I do not recommend that you turn of your antivirus while downloading. Protection is essential specially in smartphones.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.