Mobile Legends: Tips to Improve performance

jeniffer26

Mobile Legends: Bang bang is one of the famous game released on July 2016 and published by Moontoon. It was designed for mobile games but it can also access using PC. There are two opposing teams fight to reach and destroy the enemy's base while defending their own base for control of path. There lanes are known as top, middle and bottom. Each team has 5 players which could be consist of Marksman, Tank, Support, Mage, Assassin or Fighter. To win the game you must have a good connection and strategy. So here are all the tips to improve your game performance.

Perubahan-mobile-legends-Season-8.jpg

TIP #1
Depending on the hardware that you are running, though, you may find yourself at a disadvantage against other players with high-end tablet and phones and this advantage can be in the form of lag. This was the huge issue in online games, and it can be easily mean the end of your best kill streak if its sets in the wrong time. So first, If you are trying to play the game using cellular data, then you are bound to see some issues sprouting along the way. I suggest play only in Wi-Fi signals for you to have a good connection. This will make you experience the game in a much better light and it will remove a lot of headache that you will get from a slow connection.

TIP #2
If your experiencing lag one then you can reduce the quality of your game's setting. It can make a huge difference to you game play especially when you are using an older or slower mobile device. It will make you see less graphical issues like texture popin and have much smoother experience. You can change your settings anytime by just tapping the Settings button and then set a lower visual quality.

TIP #3
Sometimes you will also want to just restart the game when you experience lagging during the game. But it is also good to restart the application especially if you are playing for a while because it will allow the device to clear out the cache that it has built up within phone's RAM and allowing you to have a better experience in the game.

TIP #4
One of the reason why you experience tons of issue is maybe your game's version which means you have to update it on the playstore. Better to keep an eye to your mobile application updated.

TIP #5
You can try also to close all the running applications from your mobile phone. Always keep in mind that your device has a very limited amount of resources available to make your applications run smoothly. This will ensure you have a smoother experience during the game.

Hope these tips help you. Enjoy playing.

DenisMNE

I've been eyeing this game for a long time and I read carefully your post since I just downloaded it and I find this very useful.
Maybe you could put a video on a gameplay, or something, to make it easier to new players like me.

EfficientNinja

Thanks for the guide!

If you have a high-end phone or tablet, you may also want to enable "High-FPS mode". It's located beside the graphics settings.

This will unlock the frames from 30 fps to 60 fps and it will give a smoother gaming experience. :)

mitan143

Woah. This post just really caught my attention because I am a Mobile Legends player too. This game gives me so much enjoyment, but just like what you said this game also has so much issues on lagging and sometimes there are a lot of bugs on character's skill/s as well as mismatching of tiers. I've already done some of your tips, but it still does not help me to get rid of the lagging issue or maybe it is just that my device doesn't have high specs but its working, or maybe it is my internet provider's fault for providing us very slow connection. It is true since our country is one of the top countries with low speed of internet and I really hate it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.