Bang for the buck Smartwatch recommendations?

Hi guys!

I would like to know your opinions and recommendations to buy a bang for the buck or smartwatches that are worthy of their cost! I don't own any smartwatch yet and I'm looking to buy one. I want to have something that has a very good price to performance ratio. I also a smartwatch that can last for the day. Who wants their smartwatch dying on them in the middle of the day, right?

Thanks, everyone!

Yes nowadays smartwatch are one of the most desired gadget that one want have, and I hope that this video links will help you to decide considering when you buy smartwatch

I've been wanting to buy the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for a while now. I like that it displays time, steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate and remaining battery life. It is perfect for health conscious people out there. Also, I simply love the overall design of the watch. Most importantly, it wouldn't hurt your pockets so it's definitely a good catch.

Joey Mercado
Sounds, interesting and good Since I am using a Xiaomi Product phone, I think Xiaomi is now really putting their best foot forward just to really easily to be known in the market with their quality gadgets, Hoping that when you buy , hoping also that you will share your experiences when you already have the product for our forum member too. Thank you

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views