How to install Android apps on PC

DenisMNE

Anyone using an Android operating system knows that there are a huge number of interesting applications for the same. However, even if you do not have an Android phone or tablet, you can try it by installing it on your computer.
Learn how to do this in the text below.

You can not just install Android apps on your computer. It is necessary to pre-install a program that will simulate the Android environment in which power applications can work. One such program is BlueStacks.

bluestacks-logo-286x300.jpg

Very easy to install. Supports Windows (XP, Vista, Win 7/8) and MAC operating system. It takes a little longer to be installed but you will eventually get a trusted environment in which you can work on all Android applications.

This program is in beta and completely free, we hope it will be free and will remain free.

How to install applications:
After you run BlueStack, type and look for the name of the application you want to install. The program also comes with some already installed applications that you can access through the top menu.

bluestacks1.jpg

When you use apps, make sure that Android phone does not use the mouse so applications will not react to regular clicks. You need to simulate finger movements just like on a phone or tablet.

Enjoy :)

EfficientNinja

This is a good alternative if you don't have any Android device. You can easily install applications that are not available on iOS. You can also play Android games using a mouse and keyboard. :)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Or you just want to transfer to a bigger screen :LOL:
I always liked playing on huge screens, so I hope this will help Android users.
Its pretty simple and easy to do.
You basically need one app to download and you are ready to go.

superman2727

Nox Emulator for PC can be the alternative of bluestacks if you want to play or install android games to your PC. U discover Nox on youtube which lets you to use your keyboard while playing games like Mobile Legends or something. This enables you to have a android like phone even if you are using PC.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Doesn't Bluestacks also have the ability to apply keybindings? You can touch and drag with your mouse, yes, but I think it was possible to apply keybindings as well. If not, then Nox would sure beat Bluestacks for high end mobile games.

Melancholy

There are lots of different emulators out there, for modding, piracy and general usage. I've found that using a generic emulator and then getting an apk. (an app install, like exe.) works best, since you're not as limited.

Joey Mercado

Actually I have installed this BlueStacks on my laptop and yes this is a good alternative way of playing android games when your phone is on charge and low battery. And yes I agree also with @Melancholy that people use to download also emulator for hem to play the game using the keyboard and mouse :)

RoseKaizer

In order to install android application in a personal computer or laptop, you need to have an emulator, my suggested emulator is the bluestack, for its working great for me.

wilyhamarens

I tried to emulators for PC and Mac. I used Bluestacks and Andyroid apps. These emulators are easy to download and install. Just don't forget to set your PC's fan to maximum using some apps as this will use a lot of RAM. Based on my overall experience, I definitely recommend that you try either of the two.

There's also no need to worry about the app's compatibility. It will still detect your IP address, so if a certain app is available in your country, you should be able to download it.

Judas2018

I have an iPOD Touch 6th generation so I already have access to all of the apps that I want. However, I may try Bluestacks on my PC at home just so I can conserve some battery life on my handheld devices once in awhile.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.