Permanent Hotspot for laptop

antho

I downloaded connectify but it's so limited, it is only on for 30 mins and you have to keep restarting every 30 mins, that's too annoying
Can anybody suggest any other hotspot for laptops or maybe how to crack the paid ones

Fishbate

Hi @antho , I suggest you use a USB WIFI adapter instead of a software. The software Connectify uses your hardware to create a hotspot. These will slow your down your device specially if the software have access to your system resources.

Lastly using cracked software might make your system susceptible to attacks and malware's. Using a WIFI adapter provides safe and more convenient way of creating your hotpots.

Also this things are very handy and easy to setup. Usually these modules comes with a software that is user friendly and very easy to configure. This device is very efficient for around $3.

You can check this online or your local computer/electronics shops.
1525426539340.png

I hope this helps...Have a great day:coffee:

EfficientNinja

You can also do it using commands in Windows' command prompt. Windows has a built in hotspot function but I don't know why they keep it hidden.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views