How to install Android Oreo on your smartphone?

HelenR

I read that Android Oreo has many good features and better looking style. I want to try it but not sure my Android smartphone can use it without change OS version? Can anyone help me?

Maxwell

Since Google launches Android Oreo for Google Pixel smartphones, other manufacturers have also started updating Android Oreo for their smartphones. However, older handsets did not receive these updates and it's been stopped with the Android Nougat version, even with older Android versions. However, users can still use the Android Oreo version on older Android devices, by installing OO Launcher for Android Oreo.

Once installed this Android launcher, your phone will have a completely new Android Oreo interface. Even with the Android phone KitKat, this application still works perfectly. This launcher works exactly like the original launcher on Android Oreo. If you swipe the screen up, it will display the control panel that functions similar to Stock Android. You can find apps using the search bar, or find apps listed alphabetically and pin them on the main screen.

How to install Android Oreo on your smartphone 2.png

If you swipe the screen to the right, it will display a toolbar that includes: flashlight, camera, computer, alarm clock and eye protection. The eye protection mechanism makes the screen slightly fresher, making it easier for the user to read books and other activities. In this section, users can also see the state of the memory, battery, and storage space on the phone.

In the settings, you can make the options for the basic parts of the launcher: screen, application drawer, sidebar, folder, etc. You can also change theme colors, download packages New phone icons and wallpapers. You can completely change the look and behavior of the launcher as you like.

How to install Android Oreo on your smartphone 3.png

Conclusion: So, you can try Android Oreo version on your old phone with the OO Launcher for Android Oreo app. This application is full of common functions as well as large number of options and themes to change.

Click here to get OO Launcher for Android Oreo from Google Play Store.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views