Longest battery life android smartphone 2018?

Hello!
I am a big gamer on my Samsung 5s but sometimes the battery drains too much while I play.
I was looking to upgrade to something better.
Which android smartphones have the best battery life ?
I am trying to get one if it has a battery life of at least 3 hours playing time with full capacity.
Any phones like that out there ?
Thank you.

Fishbate

Well in terms of capacity , the higher mAh of the smartphones battery specification the longer hours of usage. There are smartphone models nowadays that goes up to 5300mAh, normal battery usually goes from 2000mAh - 3500mAh.

You can check some new models here with high battery specifications:
https://www.techradar.com/news/clone-top-smartphones-of-2018-with-big-batteries

If you want to save some money, i suggest a portable charger for extra power... if your smartphone still functions fine.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Dracindo

Dracindo
Would suggest the same thing: Get a powerbank or keep your smartphone plugged in. I know it can be annoying to play when a cable is plugged in, but it's all I can help you with.

Also, it's not really recommended to play games for 3 hours non-stop. I don't want to sound like your average anti-gaming mom, but take enough breaks in between.

Thank you for the link provided.
Do you have any favorites of yours ?
3 hours playing, full capacity battery would be great.
If you, do let me know.
I am checking out the link.

Fishbate

I don't have any particular brands or model in my favorite list but i have been using SAMSUNG smartphones for my personal use. In order for you to calculate the power rating of your phone you should check the specification of your phone. Its usually written on the battery itself or in the manual provided by the manufacturer

You can try using battery calculators online that is very helpful in determining your phone battery capability. Again you need to have the information coming from your phones specifications.

Here's are some battery calculators for your reference...
https://www.digikey.com/en/resources/conversion-calculators/conversion-calculator-battery-life
http://referencedesigner.com/cal/cal_54.php

I hope this helps:coffee:!

TheGodfather
There is no way I could believe that a phone can have almost 17 hours of a battery life.
That is insane.
What I find funny is that phones that hit that 10+ hours mark are usually not those that advertise the most like Samsung and Apple.
I wonder what makes these phones last so long.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
It is because they pay attention more to the performance.
Looks is not their top priority.They want their phones to last, since, when you think about it, 10 years ago those types of phones were selling in hundreds of millions of copies all around the world, so it is no wonder why are ''modern'' phones like that still popular.Not just iPhone and Samsung.

kgord

I too would love to add a high capacity battery phone to my wish list. I have a lower end LG phone and it seems like I spend my life charging my phone battery. I am always consumed by how much battery I have and how fast it is draining. I love LG but not the battery issue.

Asus Max series has a pretty huge battery. I think it is 5000 mah. It is good for watching movies, and playing games for longer period. Of course, charging it will also be longer than usual. I think Lenovo also has phones that has higher than 5000 mah. I don't know if it is legit 5000+ mah. Asus phones are good for gaming because of the large battery capacity.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.